RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
That's actually what I was saying a few months ago about Bo's rendering suddenly changing between games. When you look at ToT art style and then WG and MixFight it's so different it's looks botched compared to ToT. I'm wondering how much time did he take because we can still see how the sketch was made on these 2 games, and that's why I'm saying that Koda isn't the only guilty in this story and Bo has a lot of responsibilities too. Koda is just the one who announce the updates and that's why people point their fingers at him, but people forget about how terrible Bo's work ethic is too
Not really, some people talk about Bo pretty frequently, it's just that they get ignored :whistle:
For example, did you know there's multiple instances of Bo outright stealing art in floors 3 and 4? And that's just how much we've been able to find, there's probably more stuff he's traced that we haven't been able to identify because it wasn't as obvious, if it's done right it can be really hard to tell unless you're very familiar with what's being traced. Oh and even when confronted with it he has yet to apologize. Once a plagiarist always a plagiarist, fuck Bo just as much as Koda, if not more even...

Last edited:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
That's actually what I was saying a few months ago about Bo's rendering suddenly changing between games. When you look at ToT art style and then WG and MixFight it's so different it's looks botched compared to ToT. I'm wondering how much time did he take because we can still see how the sketch was made on these 2 games, and that's why I'm saying that Koda isn't the only guilty in this story and Bo has a lot of responsibilities too. Koda is just the one who announce the updates and that's why people point their fingers at him, but people forget about how terrible Bo's work ethic is too
People blame Koda most because he ALWAYS goes back on his word with release dates and then tries to cover it up in the most convoluted and nonsensical ways possible. People just don't like being taken for fools by fools, simple as that.

Bo Wei's work ethic sucks too, I agree, but at least he shuts the fuck up until he's done.

Not really, some people talk about Bo pretty frequently, it's just that they get ignored :whistle:
For example, did you know there's multiple instances of Bo outright stealing art in floors 3 and 4? And that's just how much we've been able to find, there's probably more stuff he's traced that we haven't been able to identify because it wasn't as obvious, if it's done right it can be really hard to tell unless you're very familiar with what's being traced. Oh and even when confronted with it he has yet to apologize. Once a plagiarist always a plagiarist, fuck Bo just as much as Koda, if not more even...
For real? I didn't know. Who did he steal from?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
People blame Koda most because he ALWAYS goes back on his word with release dates and then tries to cover it up in the most convoluted and nonsensical ways possible. People just don't like being taken for fools by fools, simple as that.

Bo Wei's work ethic sucks too, I agree, but at least he shuts the fuck up until he's done.

For real? I didn't know. Who did he steal from?
Floor 3 he stole from Msize, floor 4 I don't know really know but it's still clear that he stole from someone. At the time I thought it might've been but I couldn't find anything that matched perfectly so I just kept quiet about it. It's probably someone else who draws feet similarly to him.

Then there's the art for Khulan's kick that I mentioned in p450, but I was never 100% sold on Bo having copied that from someone. Although it seems too good for Bo to have drawn himself, and despite the mole that never appeared anywhere else, whoever drew it also seems to be iffy on anatomy just like Bo is (I know Khulan is spreading her toes, but that little toe especially being so separated from the others makes me think her foot is deformed, Idk), so maybe Bo's art is super inconsistent and he doesn't trace every good piece of art (talking about soles in this case but this could be true for everything for all we know) that's on his games? That's up to you to decide, I guess.

Point is, Bo got better at masking his plagiarism from F3 to F4, and he never showed any remorse for what he did, so chances are he hasn't stopped, he just got better at it.

Last edited:

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Floor 3 he stole from Msize, floor 4 I don't know really know but it's still clear that he stole from someone. At the time I thought it might've been but I couldn't find anything that matched perfectly so I just kept quiet about it. It's probably someone else who draws feet similarly to him.

Then there's the art for Khulan's kick that I mentioned in p450, but I was never 100% sold on Bo having copied that from someone. Although it seems too good for Bo to have drawn himself, and despite the mole that never appeared anywhere else, whoever drew it also seems to be iffy on anatomy just like Bo is (I know Khulan is spreading her toes, but that little toe especially being so separated from the others makes me think her foot is deformed, Idk), so maybe Bo's art is super inconsistent and he doesn't trace every good piece of art (talking about soles in this case but this could be true for everything for all we know) that's on his games? That's up to you to decide, I guess.

Point is, Bo got better at masking his plagiarism from F3 to F4, and he never showed any remorse for what he did, so chances are he hasn't stopped, he just got better at it.
Do you remember that pic's you extract from cobra's preview? LCFW_00.png
Well, look this 1569508710690.png from

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys, I now work for the plagiarism police. Thank you for bringing this to light. I will NOT stop until Bowei and Koda are behind bars for this crime against art. You will all be rewarded medals of honor for your heroism as well, I won't forgot who the real champions of the people are. Thanks.

Your loving friend always,

Revoni XOXO
Big yikes, my boy

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Dude it was a joke. I don't actually work for the plagiarism police.
You don't say. A DEA agent who makes frequent donations to a Mexican cartel would be more believable than a Bo Wei patron who works for the "plagiarism police"

Last edited:
Reactions: Revoni

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
Lol never played WG but this OMA character from devs is a SPIT in a face >_> for milf lovers .... I mean its not even about the age what BUGZ me its about DRAWING itself. Just look at it so disproportional narrow shoulders big abs + head is smaller than tits x3 times too thin neck WTF this anatomy omg ???? How is she WALKING ???? And now compare this "masterpiece" to Scarlet or Eliza - day and night.....Its beyond bad... Seems like Bo was drawing with his legs in 20 min window x_x
PS now that lazy LIAR is "working" on F7 you will never see it boys =)))))) Its no joke.He couldnt even get WG to 1.0 in 4 month how he supposed to finish F7 biggest floor ever in 2019 -2020 ???? Lets be real F7 is in limbo......
PPS im still amazed actually that some ppl still patronize those lazy devs at this point - over 2k per month #facepalm
Their patreon site says it has 1200+ patrons still supporting - well at least we know the amount of suckers ....
Have you not seen what anime characters look these days? and Kaori's body suprises you now? I'd also like to clarify that Kaori has double if not triple the amount images that Karen had. Karen had 450 where Kaori is reaching 1000 and probably higher. Wouldn't exactly call that lazy working unless you're both and expert at RPG Maker and a descendant of Picasso to the point you get every mechanic from conditional branches and your animation can be done within a month.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Karen had 450
You made me actually look this up and count because no way Karen has that amount of content, and turns out she has 134 after a very very generous count.(without even discounting the mirrored images of thunder dojo characters)
I don't where you got the Kaori information but I have high doubts she will have 1000 cgs

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
"Man we are so fucking behind on schedule what do we do?"

"Heres two (2) TWO NEW FUCKING CHARACTERS WERE ADDING TO THE GAME"

this project is slowly becoming the equivalent of pouring gasoline on a burning hospital in the Hope's it will douse the flames. What the fuck are they thinking?

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
No this two ladys are for Tot!
It's the interlude thing from Bo.
I see! Thanks dude:)
So basically what exactly does an “interlude” comprise of? I mean will they be on Kaori’s floor? Or is this to tide us over until floor 7 is properly released?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes