RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Sorry to interrupt your fight p: ,
But can someone plzz upload a save when its possible to survive the fights against Karen. Im so sad i cant continue pleaseee
you can go in the walktrough in the first page, there are some saves, but i don't remember from when, i think they beat karen tho

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
i dont know what do you mean sir
and do u understan what i mean ?
i mean this is a good game and i know the game is femdom type
But I only offer the opinion that if there is a pussy fucking scene, it will be great
For example Rape the main character
This is not only a femdom game, but also a game about true love.
This is accompanied by the sublimation of the soul and spiritual enlightenment, we are here to find ourselves, pursue Zen, understand Karma, and listen to the gospel.
Christian game? for me not, But it is indeed a story about soul and salvation, by playing this game, I always go into meditation and think for a long timeafter jerking off mindlessly

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
But can someone plzz upload a save when its possible to survive the fights against Karen. Im so sad i cant continue pleaseee
just use save editor and boost every stat but you still won't be able to beat her you need to know when to counter her attacks

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Even very high attributes will not survive under mistress Karen's sexy, domineering smell~~
Make sure you always have the insulation status, sometimes use grab block, and attack her occasionally. Resolve and potion B are very useful. She will release common attacks and skills alternately, attacking her will make her attack return to normal, guard can make you escape the temptation from her foot

Feb 2, 2020
Karens a learning curve. On the out of date wiki theres a strategy for her that works well. Shes percentage based rather then direct stat based so the only way to get an edge over her really is improving health or geting items that give you bonuses during the fights

Oct 30, 2017
Yo, ToT crowd. You won't believe this one.
Wanted to mess around with Miss Claus' mistletoe maze. Just for the sake of curiosity.
Well... there's a living proof you can make it out of her maze 100% unharmed.
:maledom:

When I first played this in Miss Claus release back then, I just assumed the way back to the snowman from the 2nd fireplace to light up was impossible to make unharmed due to the totally inconsistent mistletoe rhythm pattern: the fast circling mistletoe doesn't follow the "U" mistletoe speed, so it seemed impossible to cross on the way back, so that you had to get kissed by her once.
But I figured there's always a way... :sneaky:
I did this sh*t in the second try after studying what I did wrong in the first and figuring out a solution. Yes: I'm that of a lucky SOB.

Now, where are the speedrun niBBas to make it a thing? :cool:
It can definitely be done even faster: I went conservative on the 3rd maze.

>I had to speed up the 3rd maze otherwise I wouldn't be able to upload the vid.
View attachment Miss_Claus_Kisses_WHEN.mp4

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Yo, ToT crowd. You won't believe this one.
Wanted to mess around with Miss Claus' mistletoe maze. Just for the sake of curiosity.
Well... there's a living proof you can make it out of her maze 100% unharmed.
:maledom:

When I first played this in Miss Claus release back then, I just assumed the way back to the snowman from the 2nd fireplace to light up was impossible to make unharmed due to the totally inconsistent mistletoe rhythm pattern: the fast circling mistletoe doesn't follow the "U" mistletoe speed, so it seemed impossible to cross on the way back, so that you had to get kissed by her once.
But I figured there's always a way... :sneaky:
I did this sh*t in the second try after studying what I did wrong in the first and figuring out a solution. Yes: I'm that of a lucky SOB.

Now, where are the speedrun niBBas to make it a thing? :cool:
It can definitely be done even faster: I went conservative on the 3rd maze.

>I had to speed up the 3rd maze otherwise I wouldn't be able to upload the vid.
View attachment 616263
Damn, wish they put some sort of reward for people who finished it like this

Oct 30, 2017
Damn, wish they put some sort of reward for people who finished it like this
It's definitely not easy. Getting on the 2nd try had certainly some luck involved. :unsure:
TBH, I highly doubt Koda devised this thinking of having a possible way to make it out untouched on the way back: those three mistletoe sections that you have to deal with are inconsistent, those patterns really don't help who is going down, and each one follow their respective rhythm: one or more won't cooperate, and if you rush in recklessly, you will get hopelessly jailed.

But I wanted people to share their experience. Let's make this cool minigame a community challenge. lol

Last edited:

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
If koda would release crow the day after tomorrow without announcing i would be more happy than he announce it today and release tomorrow with couple of delays.

Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Where is kodaaaaa, dude dont even update us after he cant meet his delay delayed date

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes