RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019
This is not only a femdom game, but also a game about true love.
This is accompanied by the sublimation of the soul and spiritual enlightenment, we are here to find ourselves, pursue Zen, understand Karma, and listen to the gospel.
Christian game? for me not, But it is indeed a story about soul and salvation, by playing this game, I always go into meditation and think for a long timeafter jerking off mindlessly
Bruh you said "listen to the gospel" and then you say it's not a Christian game. This game is clearly about the upbringing of Jesus Christ himself, the fight with Karen for example is a reference to when Jesus rejected the devil, and the crow expansion part 1 is clearly about Jesus helping the poor and needy.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Bruh you said "listen to the gospel" and then you say it's not a Christian game. This game is clearly about the upbringing of Jesus Christ himself, the fight with Karen for example is a reference to when Jesus rejected the devil, and the crow expansion part 1 is clearly about Jesus helping the poor and needy.
So when do we conquer Jerusalem???

Reactions: vampirefish

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019
I just realized something, if Karen is the devil then that kid she brainwashed, who snitches on you when sniffing her boots must be Judas!

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
I know this would be a ridiculous long shot, but Easter is a day to think about miracles;
I would slap my own mother with joy if we got:
-Swan and Crow pt2
-Floor 7
-Cobra expansion
-Clown
All in the same update. All would be forgiven. It would also explain this suspiciously long delay.

The reality of the situation is we'll get 10 new minutes of buggy Crow content that probably won't expand on the final scenes with Dr Swan.
In 6-8 weeks.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
I also said Karma and Zen so it can be a Buddhism game. Everyone will have a different interpretation of an excellent work.
I am an atheist myself and this can be a communist game in my opinion. It shows the class contradictions of human society, and the players launched an armed class revolution from the bottom.
So I think there can be many interpretations, but the precise definition is a femdom game and is about self-exploration and soul salvation

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I know this would be a ridiculous long shot, but Easter is a day to think about miracles;
I would slap my own mother with joy if we got:
-Swan and Crow pt2
-Floor 7
-Cobra expansion
-Clown
All in the same update. All would be forgiven. It would also explain this suspiciously long delay.

The reality of the situation is we'll get 10 new minutes of buggy Crow content that probably won't expand on the final scenes with Dr Swan.
In 6-8 weeks.
I read that buggy Crow part as Buggy D. Clown and for some reason I got hyped somehow, but yah, that is what gonna happen, a WG 1.0 again, half finished with content left out and the pRoMiSe that it will come in a few days. But hey at least we got another bunch of sentences justifiying how amazing and hard work Koda is doing for all our sakes.....keep working that script to keep shoehorning Bo's other game in ToT man.

• Haha
Reactions: ZdcKllr420

boygoy

Feb 4, 2019
What if ToT was just a small chesspiece in Bo's elaborate plan to troll us all? He creates a game and stops working on it while still collecting donations. I mean, isn't that one of the greatest trolls in rpgmaker history? He's basically one of the few people who've achieved passive income status, now he's just relaxing and watching the money flow in.
Bo is a greater investor than Warren Buffet.

Reactions: bazelgeuse
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes