RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

rileyprice

Sep 12, 2019
Wait why don't we just mod this game? We could just add stuff for ourselves and share it for FREE instead of paying to wait for literally nothing

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
if i coppy and paste the save file of my old version in to the newest one, would i be able to play the new content or i will be stuck in the old version content?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Dudes? Was just over on PHub, Hentai section has Kaori/ Floor 7 Stuff. Video of interactions. I missing something?
No, you're not missing anything. That was just a teaser he hacked together a long time ago when the findom slaves over on patreon were getting antsy. It never got released.
Gotta show proof that they're actually working on something from time to time after all.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I thought that was the blue jacket that looked like lillys brother (how i can unlock the blue jacket likes lilly brother? not the silverfin mesh)
I mean you get to wear one for the halloween event with his sister, otherwise you dont get one.

thatguy13

Oct 26, 2019
Regarding mods, there is a fan made parody dlc for tot called Tower Escape with Lily. The guy who made it is brilliant, he made all content just remixing tot art, and everything else was pure creative genius imo. Maybe im biased because of all of these delays, but I was simply blown away by that stuff. It is not as fetish hardcore as tot(Eliza <3), but all that light atmosphere and insider jokes really make up for it. After playing it, all my tot delay anxiety was gone, as I honestly was more impressed by that dlc than tot. If that guy teamed up with a good fetish artist, they could absolutely make amazing tot dlcs. But then again, it would be better if they actually made their own game an got some money for it, instead of building tot brand for those greedy cunts.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes