RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
New progress report:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Few days into X month"...where did a hear that before? Oh right in Crow release, where a few days turned to 2/3 of a month, and guess what? He did the same stuff 24 hours before the supposed release date. This is the perfect example of why they are not trustworthy and not because of the delay, because of the fucking timing of the announcement. But hey, calling mistakes that follow a pattern is "entitlement" nowadays so here is my polite "thank you", thank you for tracing over Ivonne boots CG (bad tracing though, straps are STILL visible), thank you for your last minute honesty Koda, sincerely an ex-patreon.

Also thank you Narak8813 as always. She better have Escape the tower amount of content #JusticeforLilly.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I don't know if i should be hyped or not for the new Lily content. Since the CG Koda shown in his progress report is a tracing of one of Yvonne's art... Well let's just be patient and see. Maybe a good surprise is coming !?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I don't know if i should be hyped or not for the new Lily content. Since the CG Koda shown in his progress report is a tracing of one of Yvonne's art... Well let's just be patient and see. Maybe a good surprise is coming !?
This is Koda's art, meaning he edits Bo Wei's art to reuse it.

From what I've seen in the Cobra update that never came, I'm not a huge fan of it, expecially now with ToT's precarious development situation. I just hope between 15.1, Jester and Swan/Crow pt.3, Koda gives some love to 7F so we can finally move upward.

Reactions: Narak8813

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Betting it will consist of only 1 or 2 new CGs for each character, with parts of those CGs copies and pasted.

Also less than 5 minutes of content.

Remember when he said we were getting monthly updates, welp fellas, here’s your update for June.

EDIT sorry, your update for the summer.

Last edited:

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
I mean,I am glad to have updates,communication at last with the fanbase.

I will wait for the actual update to judge quality. But more Lily is always good.

Can we FINALLY get puppy gear with her? She constantly teases you as one but you cant ever actually use it.

Reactions: meeman

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
That's actually a really old picture, I was around on discord back when it was first posted to tease the Lily content that was supposed to be a part of the spring cleaning update in 2019. So I can reliably say that picture dates to around may 2019, when it was snap posted by Koda. (Obviously it's traced Yvonne art , but the trace itself is more than a year old now)

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
That's actually a really old picture, I was around on discord back when it was first posted to tease the Lily content that was supposed to be a part of the spring cleaning update in 2019. So I can reliably say that picture dates to around may 2019, when it was snap posted by Koda. (Obviously it's traced Yvonne art , but the trace itself is more than a year old now)
Oh that's right! Man they are not even putting effort with the bullshit, they are just reusing it.
So how many days is gonna be "a few days" this time? My money is (not on their patreon of course ZING!) around mid-month pushing Jester to early July.....that would come out late July because we are at last gonna have our awaited biometric-locked saves. Hurray!.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Guys, speaking of saves, do i need to create a new game AFTER the next version which should come out in a "FEW" days, or can i start now and continue with the new content when it comes out ?

Thanks

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Oh, nice. Another newbie throwing around the "you're just entitled" and "you should make your own game if you don't like how this one's being made" arguments... Let's pretend that that garbage logic hasn't been debunked in like 80 separate occasions in this thread already.
Get this through your head, no one's asking Bo to do anything that he hasn't been able to do before. We're not unrealistically asking him to become a super-dev so that he can make the game of our dreams, we're asking him to go back to being the kind of dev he was 2 years ago. We're asking him to stop it with the fucking plagiarism, and guess what, that IS super easy, just don't steal art, for fuck's sake. We're asking him not to lie to our faces, lies which you're obviously glossing over because they make your whiteknighting job harder.
By the way, how entitled of you to be asking people who've had to deal with constant deceptions and disappointments from these scumbag devs for years now to stop complaining about it after only just becoming a fan yourself. We've earned the right to be as vitriolic as we want.
Lurk moar, sonny.
Omigod - You mean that someone's life might change over the course of two years in a way that impacts the work they're doing in their free time?

I'm a n00b here, I'm not a n00b at life. Four years ago I used to post manips on a regular basis, I haven't had the free time in years. I sleep more, write more, ache more, the warranty on my sinuses ran out in 1999, and i left part of my knee in a big sandbox in '91.

Yeah, you're acting like a spoiled child. You assume that every mistake or overreach is about you personally and accuse him of lying on a regular basis for not matching standards you feel entitled to impose.

Do i feel bad about calling you out on that shit? No. You just called him a scumbag dev ... but when an update comes you'll be downloading it.

No, I'm happy to 'White Knight' the guy that actually created something versus the guy who's happy to jerk off to the creation with the same hand he uses to throw shit at the creator with.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes