RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
-Crow ex fight
-Lily Master/Apprentice content (The core of the update)
-Some scene with Swan
-Bug fixes

And this are the last news:
View attachment 710388
Again this piece of lying shit spat an ETA without even having the full update builded up, WTF did he do last week when he was "out of the thicket".
And again this douche is 99% sure he is gonna (if he even releases it) fraction the promised content like he did in Crow and WG. AFTER TEASING CGS OF SAID CONTENT again.
Are discord people bff with Koda as Bo is Narak8813 ? Please tell me they are pissed about this third rate code/writer.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Again this piece of lying shit spat an ETA without even having the full update builded up, WTF did he do last week when he was "out of the thicket".
And again this douche is 99% sure he is gonna (if he even releases it) fraction the promised content like he did in Crow and WG. AFTER TEASING CGS OF SAID CONTENT again.
Are discord people bff with Koda as Bo is Narak8813 ? Please tell me they are pissed about this third rate code/writer.
Well i must say that everyday someone ask about when the update will come ecc ecc
But if you mean people complaining about problems,delay ecc ecc not many.

zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
I wonder why people wait the new update since it will be just another fix bugs or something like that againe ...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes