RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Yes Begin The Slave Of A Succubus And My Natural Language Is Persian(Iran)
it depends on how you make it, and i have one recomendation:
you should try with a slender young succubus who caught you as her first slave and trains you to be her lust energy cow (like farming power), she will beging drainig the protagonist with her hands feet and mouth ,and with the time she could become more demon like and she would grow bigger tits and ass for giving you titjobs and assworship (or still have small tits and ass for developing stronger pheromones in her feets and making them more like a drug, making the protagonist lose consentration and strength every match when he doest smell theme)
its just and idea that i have after realising that every femdom game doest have small breast/ass mistress.
i hop you could find some of my ideas interesting for your proyect

Reactions: Konstantinus

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
you should try with a slender young succubus who caught you as her first slave and trains you to be her lust energy cow (like farming power), she will beging drainig the protagonist with her hands feet and mouth ,and with the time she could become more demon like and she would grow bigger tits and ass for giving you titjobs and assworship (or still have small tits and ass for developing stronger pheromones in her feets and making them more like a drug, making the protagonist lose consentration and strength every match when he doest smell theme every day) like she tolds you that she drained enough power to evolve and since you was a good slave (if you choose submisive route) you could choose her transformation
its just and idea that i have after realising that every femdom game doest have small breast/ass mistress.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
So is jester still gonna be a week after the update? If its not then we are gonna wait for 2 months, hopefully it is so at least we just gotta wait for a month...

Has3an-Kia

Apr 28, 2020
you should try with a slender young succubus who caught you as her first slave and trains you to be her lust energy cow (like farming power), she will beging drainig the protagonist with her hands feet and mouth ,and with the time she could become more demon like and she would grow bigger tits and ass for giving you titjobs and assworship (or still have small tits and ass for developing stronger pheromones in her feets and making them more like a drug, making the protagonist lose consentration and strength every match when he doest smell theme)
I love Your Idea Man;)

JustJiggity

Mar 20, 2020
Hey, so when I try to start up the game, it goes through the extracting but then the game never opens. Is there something I need to download first or am I just dumb?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes