RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Succubus stuff has been done to death. It's the most overdone trope in the femdom world.
I mean... where’s the lie though. I think that’s one of the most attractive things about ToT, it doesn’t have monster girls/ succubus or any other uninspired tropes. Or a protagonist from weenie hut jr. sure Ethan submits in the end but he starts out confident, smart and determined. ToT’s original and I think that’s why it sits at the top for femdom games in my opinion.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Finally Lily will have her submission route...

I really hope it won't be in several updates.

I can't waiiit
Honestly Lily is the only real thing that is keeping me here. I have no hope to still see Ethan's Love from his temple anytime I still interessted

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hey, so when I try to start up the game, it goes through the extracting but then the game never opens. Is there something I need to download first or am I just dumb?
I don't completely understand what you mean. You download the game, extract it....and then what? You should just have to open the folder and double click the game icon to run it.

Now, if you do that and the game still doesn't run, you may not have downloaded RPGMaker VX ACE and it's RTP, which ToT needs in order to run.

Apr 22, 2020
You think Karen moves to handle things personally whenever a Mistress gets wrecked for real?

Wonder how the Thunder Dojo managed to do it, though. My guess is the Mistress was somehow super-vulnerable to electricity. Maybe Ethan will meet her higher in the tower and she'd be wearing some kind of rubber suit to protect herself.

Reactions: Holefiller

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
You think Karen moves to handle things personally whenever a Mistress gets wrecked for real?

Wonder how the Thunder Dojo managed to do it, though. My guess is the Mistress was somehow super-vulnerable to electricity. Maybe Ethan will meet her higher in the tower and she'd be wearing some kind of rubber suit to protect herself.
That would be cute. An insecure mistress who's constantly "NOT MAD URUSAI" about how she lost to the thunder dojo and takes it out on Ethan.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Status @ Tuesday Morning - Sent partial playtest before sleeping; so far so good! Confident I can finish up tonight, but maybe kinda late. Will check back in ~12hr.
Guess that QoL QtE minigames and auto running where top priority (really WTF?!).
Hey member when he promised, yes PROMISED the update today after a week of bullshit with enough confidence and smugness to beat Ben Shapiro in a debate? I member.

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Guess that QoL QtE minigames and auto running where top priority (really WTF?!).
Hey member when he promised, yes PROMISED the update today after a week of bullshit with enough confidence and smugness to beat Ben Shapiro in a debate? I member.

Technically, he can still keep to his promise.

(Well "technically")

Nov 10, 2018
To be fair, the QTE thing was announced for the spring cleaning 2019 update

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes