RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Honestly I think I could learn RPG Maker from scratch and put these updates out faster than Koda
I'm sure someone here could "polish" bo's work better, and for free.

RPGMaker is one of the easiest engines to learn, but it still has a decent learning curve.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Yes, he could. Anyone can learn the basics of RPGMaker with ease, and then build upon those skills in the engine. Anyone could also find better, and faster ways to implement Bo's work. It just takes scheduling and effort.
TO be fair what Koda and Bo put in TOT are...not the basics of RPG maker.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
TO be fair what Koda and Bo put in TOT are...not the basics of RPG maker.
Yea, that's why I said to build upon the skills learned from the basics. Plus there's a plentiful amount of resources online for the engine.

heckend

Aug 31, 2018
Yes, he could. Anyone can learn the basics of RPGMaker with ease, and then build upon those skills in the engine. Anyone could also find better, and faster ways to implement Bo's work. It just takes scheduling and effort.
First, RPMaker is a garbage engine. You'll need a third prograns to make a game. If you only use RPMaker, it will be a shit game.
To be a gamer devoloper,today you only need drawning, once time the game engine dont need a pure language computer.
Coding is the easy part.

I know the disapontment about the delay, but good sense.

Reactions: boris66616

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
First, RPMaker is a garbage engine. You'll need a third prograns to make a game. If you only use RPMaker, it will be a shit game.
To be a gamer devoloper,today you only need drawning, once time the game engine dont need a pure language computer.
Coding is the easy part.

I know the disapontment about the delay, but good sense.
First, it's RPGMaker. Second, RPGMaker is a good engine because it allows new users to easily get into game development. Third, there are many awesome RPGMaker games: Mother, To The Moon, LISA, and more. Fourth, I'm stopping this argument further due to mods being about.

• Haha
Reactions: heckend

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Looks nice, so the update is about Swann pt.3 and Lily's finale?
If so it would be one of the best updates ever
This update it's the real end of the swan/crow pt 2 plus we will
get lily master/apprentice content (the core of the update) and Crow ex fight.

saloopy

Apr 11, 2020
80 minutes is the current promise. But he's given himself wiggle room of course.

He's already letting the rest of the world down; acting like hawaii matters now this is so goddamn cringe.

so, 5 hours until he delays again.

• Haha
Reactions: fanboi

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
This update it's the real end of the swan/crow pt 2 plus we will
get lily master/apprentice content (the core of the update) and Crow ex fight.
Imagine if the lily content is just cut/paste CGs with like 10 minutes of new play time. Who am I kidding, that's probably what it is.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
He’s just such an unlikable character.

Hopefully there is some good stuff in this patch. Wish that 99% cobra expansion comes out after Jester but I doubt I’ll ever see it.

#CobraBestGirl

scotty23

Jan 6, 2020
emm where can i download the rpg maker vx ace you guys mentioned to run the game? could someone please post a link? o_O

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes