RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Status @ 5am UTC - Still working, but it seems likely I'll need to take a 4-5 hour nap at some point soon. In other words, expect the update later today, but please don't wait up for it any longer right this moment.
I can't believe this happened who could've seen it coming???

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
He’s like a toxic relationship, idk if anyone has already said this. He’s fucked up so many times and promises he’s gonna change to the point where like he actually just can’t be believed anymore. Literally “not hope, not try. I promise tomorrow.” And we waited a whole day not even surprised he didn’t fulfill that promise.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

fuckingdomkr

Apr 27, 2020
What is mean "expect the update 'later' today"????
The update is today or Thursday??? wow fucking Koda
So we can see the 1.15.3 5 hours later? shit!!
2058 men are nice loser

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
He’s just such an unlikable character.

Hopefully there is some good stuff in this patch. Wish that 99% cobra expansion comes out after Jester but I doubt I’ll ever see it.

#CobraBestGirl
I like Cobra too, but that expansion had some terribly low quality CGs. It would really stand out as a negative note among the content of today.

I'd like to see more Cobra content too, but it needs Bo's touch.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
in case people wondering whats the update is all about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all i could see from all those delay are just for 30min - 40min of gameplay then we wait for xxxx day for the next one and its not even pt3 of swan yet

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
in case people wondering whats the update is all about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all i could see from all those delay are just for 30min - 40min of gameplay then we wait for xxxx day for the next one and its not even pt3 of swan yet
That’s the kicker here. It’s been multiple months since the last update, more than a year since the last floor update, and all we are getting is probably a shitty 20 minute max content update with copy pasted CGs and crappy dialogue.

Bo Wei and Koda are scam artists.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
Y'all really thought that he is going to deliver it on time? haha my hopes go crack a long time ago
pretty much all his shit saying are pretty much a joke to us imo. pt 2 swan release on 27 apr

1593588922430.png

then on first May

1593588879936.png

then

https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-15-0-10-bo-wei.8197/page-839#post-3747977

since its july right now we pretty much didnt get any stuff for 2 month..

so im not even suprised if this update will be like 99% release..just like he did on WG

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelyleaf

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
I like Cobra too, but that expansion had some terribly low quality CGs. It would really stand out as a negative note among the content of today.

I'd like to see more Cobra content too, but it needs Bo's touch.
Hey look If I got to suck Cobras tits in 8-bit fucking pixel art I would 100% be down lmao

• Haha
Reactions: bazelgeuse

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Koda still Koda I see. How do you have such a bad handle on your workload that you can promise an update for the next day and then not deliver it?

Remember when he was pretending he would be able to get jester done within a week? Wont be seeing that this month now, Swan/Lily will be the July update.

Empty promises, 99% finished but not released content across multiple games. Why would anyone continue to pay this guy? He must have some sort of embarassment kink to publicly humiliate himself on such a regular basis

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
If i become a patreon can i go to discord to dm bowei? Srsly want to request him to release his own version, if he doesnt wanna do it i can see why, just money scamming tactics

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes