RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Why are people so bothered about this update? Someone posted the changelog a couple of pages back and it's pretty much just quality of life changes and bugfixes as far as I can tell.

Close the browser tab, forget ToT exists and check back in a few months. You'll be much happier for it, I promise.

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Why are people so bothered about this update? Someone posted the changelog a couple of pages back and it's pretty much just quality of life changes and bugfixes as far as I can tell.

Close the browser tab, forget ToT exists and check back in a few months. You'll be much happier for it, I promise.
people are just frusturated about koda's delay fetish

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
this update will put qte easy mode and new swan footjob night dialogs, and i installed obs, so now i could record them complete, if i could i will post theme here

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

Especially considering how the landscape has changed around here. A year ago, there was pretty much ToT and one or two other femdom games worth playing. Now there are so many more worth a person's time to either try, play, or outright watch and support. It's made ToT's horrible development cycles far more bearable and much easier to just shrug and move in when Koda is using his multi-delay attack.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019

Lily submission route is a big deal. Besides I've been doing what you suggested and nothing has changed lol

Reactions: Konstantinus

CoreMite

Nov 14, 2019
Hello, I played the swan part when it first came out and started a new save after that, I've climbed up again to floor 6 but can't for the life of me remember where you get the key to her door. (The one leading into her part of the floor, not her bedroom). Could someone please tell me where it is? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hello, I played the swan part when it first came out and started a new save after that, I've climbed up again to floor 6 but can't for the life of me remember where you get the key to her door. (The one leading into her part of the floor, not her bedroom). Could someone please tell me where it was? Thanks in advance!
Swan's key is in Karen's dungeon. It is on the right side I think. It might not be available until after you go through Karen's intro, but I'm not entirely sure.

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Bowei says that he just cares about the end result,Koda's days mean nothing and we should ignore him. As long as people like the result its okay for him. What are your opinions about this?

Reactions: Gigot

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Bowei says that he just cares about the end result,Koda's days mean nothing and we should ignore him. As long as people like the result its okay for him. What are your opinions about this?
It's his game in the end. If he doesn't mind the development delays, and the Patreons keep paying them despite the delays, why should he care or change?

marut

Mar 20, 2020
It's his game in the end. If he doesn't mind the development delays, and the Patreons keep paying them despite the delays, why should he care or change?
Even though I am mad about Koda's delays I can't judge Bo. Because:
1-Like you said It is his game and he can do whatever he wants with it.
2-I am not a patron so I don't actually have right to be entitled about it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes