RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Bowei says that he just cares about the end result,Koda's days mean nothing and we should ignore him. As long as people like the result its okay for him. What are your opinions about this?
While it is his game he should also care about how Koda is affecting the community and how Koda continuously causes new problems with his coding

marut

Mar 20, 2020
While it is his game he should also care about how Koda is affecting the community and how Koda continuously causes new problems with his coding
He says that he will keep Koda as long as people are enjoying the result.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well Koda is a double-edged sword. On the one hand he delays it so much that you can think he where before involved buildign the berliner airport. On the other hand he is keeping Bo Weis worst excesses in check to prevent him to go all mind crushing fucked up.

Apr 22, 2020
Bowei says that he just cares about the end result,Koda's days mean nothing and we should ignore him. As long as people like the result its okay for him. What are your opinions about this?
I mean in the end it's him who's getting robbed.

Thing is "the result" includes "when" too. I'd be happy if I had a successful surgery, but if my surgeon had delayed it by two months so they could go party in the Mediterranean isles I would be pretty peeved.

kapisos

Mar 9, 2020
why doesnt he hire another person to work together with koda to deliver updates faster, 2 people are always better than one

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
its not big deal at all when they first star they say that every month will be a new floor and now more than 1 year and we still at the same floor they just add some scene every time and and now update every 2 month that koda lie every time and peapole think thats a big update because the other was too small but this update too is not big compared to the time they wast to make it
I meant its a big deal for me! I would still like a Yvonne route as well at some point.

I'm not bothered about how long Koda takes really, its the constant nonsense he comes out with to justify delays. Just wait until the thing is ready to release and then give a date. Then keep the date.

Reactions: Artilaz

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
exactly that the false release dates are super frustrating to deal with besaid

been getting kinda numb to them though considering how long this kind of thing has been going on and them i'm pretty sure might be wrong literally never delivering on an initial release date

Reactions: Konstantinus

zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
I meant its a big deal for me! I would still like a Yvonne route as well at some point.

I'm not bothered about how long Koda takes really, its the constant nonsense he comes out with to justify delays. Just wait until the thing is ready to release and then give a date. Then keep the date.
the game will be 10 floor probably and in this rate he will end in 2035 or even more than that

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
There is already an Yvonne route, no?
No, we don't talk about it. Yvonne expansion was so bad and was the first (the beggining of the delay cycle that is ToT now) to be delayed as fuck to include what Bo calls "something new and different" with that awful, repetitive, boring as fuck and stupid cleanning boots minigame (they were not even the boots she was using atm) that I'm sure was what wasted 90% of development time + procrastination (they were very few new CGs). #JusticeforYvonnetoo.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
so I was trying to do some leveling up before new update and then replay the swan/crow chapters
but then I realised I have the v1.15.0.8 not v1.15.0.10
and I thought if it's not worth it I won't download the current ver. and just wait for the new one meanwhile I level up a bit on 15.0.8 ver
so what does the 1.15.0.10 add?

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Prediction: Koda says its "99% done" but will better work on jester cause its only a week to finish, delays delays delays and mid of august the same excuse with jester cause Bo has finished his part of Swan/Crow part 3.
unnamed.jpg

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
My last save I had already completed the current content, (Crow/Swan/Lily), and I was curious if I have locked myself out of the next update that may or may not release this year.

I won't have problems accessing the content, right?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
My last save I had already completed the current content, (Crow/Swan/Lily), and I was curious if I have locked myself out of the next update that may or may not release this year.

I won't have problems accessing the content, right?
Yeah no problem you will be able to enjoy all the content :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes