RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

saloopy

Apr 11, 2020
this dude is a joke
he also seems like a narcissist, the way he has censored people for their own discussions in general chat / not agreeing with him politically

Roquil

May 18, 2020
It's looking pretty good, in the future maybe koda could refrain from giving us dates and people can unsub from patreon when they feel like deadlines arent satisfactory.

At least its not yandere sim levels of delay ie. never

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
well it seems I came back just in time for an update!
also bo's new game gonna have voiced lines?????
donno about that...unless it's japanese I won't be able to get into it...

Has3an-Kia

Apr 28, 2020
Hey Guys,Im Working On My Own Game For You.First Of All,I Runing My Ideas On Game
But I Have A Question: Do You Guys Like Succubus Slave?(Sorry For My Bad English)

Reactions: azazark

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Hey Guys,Im Working On My Own Game For You.First Of All,I Runing My Ideas On Game
But I Have A Question: Do You Guys Like Succubus Slave?(Sorry For My Bad English)
do you mean being the slave of a succubus or have a succubus as your personal slave?
(whats your natural language?)

Reactions: Konstantinus

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Well...there's a lot of changes. Really hoping for this update. Just... why he keeps throwing ETA's? Better stay silent and work, and when you have much of the work done, then you publish ETA (say a day before).

Last edited:

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Or maybe, being a soldier in a monarchy... then you did something that makes angry the queen (maybe rebel to royalty), so she begins to chaise you (the soldier) and then the story begins (the queen will try to make the soldier fall for her)...
Just an idea xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Has3an-Kia
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes