korko

May 30, 2017
Hello if its anwser sorry to ask again, but how m gonna continue mother=after first photoshoot,Aunt=padicure and grinding my groin and cholie after sex in living room? There is no tip all of the character.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Could you upload an actual solution for all characters?
Sorry but I didn't create this walkthrough, I just only shared this old wt with someone who looked for any wt and as far as I know there is no any newer more up to date walkthrough.

popeye10

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, I've got stuck. I've got to a point where I can go to Louise front door, but the label always says " I need to come from 17 to 19 " even though I'm there at that time. Did I miss something? or I just hit/provoked a bug (I'm using the cheat mostly to advance time)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Hi, I've got stuck. I've got to a point where I can go to Louise front door, but the label always says " I need to come from 17 to 19 " even though I'm there at that time. Did I miss something? or I just hit/provoked a bug (I'm using the cheat mostly to advance time)
Depends on the day that you're there. Believe at start it's only on ... monday? Not 100% sure anymore but just try on different days and you'll get to come in. :)

Reactions: popeye10

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I would like more meaningful comments about the game. What you like, what you don't like, what to add, and so on. Not just comments about passing the game and whining about the grind.

popeye10

Jan 28, 2020
Depends on the day that you're there. Believe at start it's only on ... monday? Not 100% sure anymore but just try on different days and you'll get to come in. :)
Thanks! It wasn't that, I needed to wait one week, but that gave me the clue.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I would like more meaningful comments about the game. What you like, what you don't like, what to add, and so on. Not just comments about passing the game and whining about the grind.
:unsure: I don't know if you realize this, but you partly answered yourself with your comment what a lot of people don't like about your game, because as you wrote yourself that a lot of people are "whining about the grind" it means that they don't like the fact that your game has so much grind and probably that's why people prefer to play using a modified version of qsp file with additional cheats.
And also since there are constantly questions in the comments about how to pass each event for each character it is clear that in your game lacks decent and much more detailed build in-game hints for each character or just a separate detailed walkthrough if adding decent in-game hints for each event for each character is too complicated.

Besides, I don't think it's a bad thing if people ask all sorts of questions about a game in a game thread, because that's what a game thread is for, not just so people can write about what they don't like and what they do like, because this is more suited to game reviews and we have a separate tab for each game thread for this.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
:unsure: I don't know if you realize this, but you partly answered yourself with your comment what a lot of people don't like about your game, because as you wrote yourself that a lot of people are "whining about the grind" it means that they don't like the fact that your game has so much grind and probably that's why people prefer to play using a modified version of qsp file with additional cheats.
And also since there are constantly questions in the comments about how to pass each event for each character it is clear that in your game lacks decent and much more detailed build in-game hints for each character or just a separate detailed walkthrough if adding decent in-game hints for each event for each character is too complicated.

Besides, I don't think it's a bad thing if people ask all sorts of questions about a game in a game thread, because that's what a game thread is for, not just so people can write about what they don't like and what they do like, because this is more suited to game reviews and we have a separate tab for each game thread for this.
People who write about grind do not understand the specifics of QSP games and have not played other QSP games. I can only advise them to play other QSP games, especially with a female main character, then maybe they will understand the meaning of the word "grind". There is nothing else I can do to help them.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
People who write about grind do not understand the specifics of QSP games and have not played other QSP games. I can only advise them to play other QSP games, especially with a female main character, then maybe they will understand the meaning of the word "grind". There is nothing else I can do to help them.
The good ones (Big Kuyash, Son of a Bitch, Girl life) have walkthroughs and cheats (especially Son of a Bitch).

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello ahm i need some help please, if anyone can guide me how or what to do... im doing the line of Dillion Harper (sorry i dont remember the names on game since im at street right now) and the character info say i need to make more progress with Ava Addams, but the character dont say anything, and when i was following up the guide, the Massage Option never show up, so idk what to do

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes