Oct 31, 2017
When I was stuck on Victoria after the last update, I was advancing time back and forth while outside the university, and it kicked off a phone call from Victoria at around 15:00 on a Tuesday. Very random, hope it helps

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
When I was stuck on Victoria after the last update, I was advancing time back and forth while outside the university, and it kicked off a phone call from Victoria at around 15:00 on a Tuesday. Very random, hope it helps
No one is random there. The car should be used, not cheats.

62rqKRt3jWSpKKBP

Aug 27, 2022
Newest English version 26.08.22:

part 1:
part 2:
part 3:
part 4:

P.S. if someone can update on mega or somewhere else would be great.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

part 1:
part 2:
part 3:
part 4:

P.S. if someone can update on mega or somewhere else would be great.
Thanks a lot for sharing the new update. :)
Could you please provide a changelog for this version and also for the previous version 30.05.22 which was not leaked here because it would be good to know what has been added in these last two versions.

62rqKRt3jWSpKKBP

Aug 27, 2022
Thanks. (y)
But I see still nothing new with mom so it sucks because it's already starting to annoy me that after so long we still can't have sex with mom. :(
Not only that, this MF lies all the time. This is what he said at the end of May: "There will be no update next month!!!I need to make new characters, etc. " 3 months later, we get fucking Chloe whose plot line should already be done it's not even one of the main characters.

The dude is an asshole, releasing new versions at the end of the month so people would pay twice if they do not cancel it at right time. No wonder why this game, as great as it is has so few patrons. This is what happens when you become greedy, at the start one of the best games here, but now sucks so hard it's unbelievable, not worth it. would not recommend playing it at all.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Not only that, this MF lies all the time. This is what he said at the end of May: "There will be no update next month!!!I need to make new characters, etc. " 3 months later, we get fucking Chloe whose plot line should already be done it's not even one of the main characters.

The dude is an asshole, releasing new versions at the end of the month so people would pay twice if they do not cancel it at right time. No wonder why this game, as great as it is has so few patrons. This is what happens when you become greedy, at the start one of the best games here, but now sucks so hard it's unbelievable, not worth it. would not recommend playing it at all.
It would be great

Reactions: DeMarcus16

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
English version 26.08.22... Someone????
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

part 1:
part 2:
part 3:
part 4:

Don't exist............

• Haha
Reactions: Mee&Mee

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
English version 26.08.22... Someone????
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

part 1:
part 2:
part 3:
part 4:

Don't exist............
Dev surely deleted this files from these links when he saw that someone had shared them and the dev itself only shared the previous version "Tower 30.5.22 English".

I managed to download the latest update "Tower 26.08.22" which was leaked before this links expired and I even wanted to do a good deed and re-uploaded them and sent new links to the latest update in the OP using the "Report" button, but as you can see the moderators of this forum were not interested and only updated the OP to the version shared by the dev himself.

But if anyone wants the latest version of "Tower 26.08.22", I see that rpdl has just uploaded a torrent for this latest version, so at least he took advantage of the fact that I also sent him this new links to the latest version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Is there a cheat engine for this incredibly slow ass grindy nightmare?
we have to wait for a new game's *.qsp-file which changes stats, money and provides some +/- timeskip.
The programming for girls progress done, like:
"meet her saturday"
and next hint would be:
"speak to her on next friday"
and then:
"peek on her on thursday"
isn't possibly changed in those.

Fluent game progression would be: "whenever you meet her next, speak with her about the weekends 60 hour sex marathon you have planned beginning on friday....."

You could see those stretched game progression programming in a lot of QSP-games.
Don't know what those developers are thinking how long someone should grind their game and if it should be intended to have every 1 real time hours a 20 second new scene which is something for a rabbit's fast shoot but for an human?
Well, it seems it's the russian style for asian grind combined with european quest based content.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes