serageorge

Aug 21, 2017
hi, i am stuck with Louise Relationship - 1000 Perversity - 500 ( after sex in all places)
and Mary Relationship - 1000 Perversity - 500 ( Not making enough progress with Louise )

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
People who write about grind do not understand the specifics of QSP games and have not played other QSP games. I can only advise them to play other QSP games, especially with a female main character, then maybe they will understand the meaning of the word "grind". There is nothing else I can do to help them.
Please stop the BS
The grind in this game serves one purpose
To make people stay subscribed on Patreon as long as possible
Your game engine has ZERO to do with your grind

Reactions: Balmung85

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
The good ones (Big Kuyash, Son of a Bitch, Girl life) have walkthroughs and cheats (especially Son of a Bitch).
For B.K. and S.o.B. I have to make clear that the cheats are added by the player community. For walkthroughs goes the same.
In Tower you can actually read the hints, for every character, that are pretty clear (to me at least).

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
This game looks death to me no answer from the creator or anny updates.
He's been active in this thread until end of last month. He could simply be on vacation for all we know. Don't draw conclusions too quickly, m8.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for that game i am at a point where there are no hints:

Mary
Relationship - 1000
Perversity - 450

Jenny
Relationship - 1000
Perversity - 600

or is there just no content anymore? Would be nice to have a message that says end of content or something

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I have created a thread with request for latest update
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-v30-05-22-towergames.126415/
People, you'd better at least write a review if you like the game.This would be useful and pleasant for the author.
Is there a walkthrough for that game i am at a point where there are no hints:

Mary
Relationship - 1000
Perversity - 450

Jenny
Relationship - 1000
Perversity - 600

or is there just no content anymore? Would be nice to have a message that says end of content or something
If you click the FAQ in the game, you can read "'If the character is completely passed, this information is displayed in her card"

Reactions: LASOMBRA76
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes