Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can you have sex with the Mom/ Sister yet?
sister yes, once you have gone to coast with her several times and have car, not sure about mom.
With sister yes as is written in the quoted post but with mom unfortunately there is still no penetration and it is quite frustrating after more than 2,5 years that dev is adding new characters and we still don't have sex with mom.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

dsfsdgdvdfvdv

Jun 25, 2020
Dev surely deleted this files from these links when he saw that someone had shared them and the dev itself only shared the previous version "Tower 30.5.22 English".

I managed to download the latest update "Tower 26.08.22" which was leaked before this links expired and I even wanted to do a good deed and re-uploaded them and sent new links to the latest update in the OP using the "Report" button, but as you can see the moderators of this forum were not interested and only updated the OP to the version shared by the dev himself.

But if anyone wants the latest version of "Tower 26.08.22", I see that rpdl has just uploaded a torrent for this latest version, so at least he took advantage of the fact that I also sent him this new links to the latest version of the game.
Can your share another way to upgade from 30.05 to 26.08? I can't use torrent now

Reactions: disasterpiece

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
>new and improved hint system
>blank under Louise, Aunt/Christina, Victoria, and both twins still
>Text under mom still "not enough progress with Louise" even though the hints stopped with Louise after finding all fuck events.

:cautious:

Reactions: scummbagg

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, so i'm stuck with mom, she has 310 corruption, but i can't seem to progress, jacked off on weekend and nothing, wth

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Well I've downloaded and extracted from different links 3 times, and the closest I got was a page with no images and in Russian, so if someone could tell me how to actually get this game, I'd appreciate it.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Here is my updated cheat mod for the game version v30.05.22

cheat_tower_1.png

additionally it is possible now to change all character stats
cheat_tower_2.png

and NPC values
cheat_tower_3.png

This cheat mod is not 100% tested, be mindful that changing the character values can possible break some events.
Always be sure to save before you change any values. Have fun :)

As always with all QSP games avoid having more than one .qsp file in the assets\standalone_content folder.
copy this file into that folder and save the original in a zip or move it to another folder.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes