Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well I've downloaded and extracted from different links 3 times, and the closest I got was a page with no images and in Russian, so if someone could tell me how to actually get this game, I'd appreciate it.
I downloaded it using the mega link, using a vpn so I could just close mega downloader and swap locations before restarting it to get around the data limit. The game should be this large

Reactions: CharleyT
Feb 9, 2022
Here is my updated cheat mod for the game version v30.05.22

View attachment 2010621

additionally it is possible now to change all character stats
View attachment 2010622

and NPC values
View attachment 2010624

This cheat mod is not tested 100%, be mindful that changing the character values can possible break some events.
Always be sure to save before you change any values. Have fun :)

As always with all QSP games avoid having more than one .qsp file in the assets\standalone_content folder.
copy this file into that folder and save the original in a zip or move it to another folder.
How did you update it? I have the latest qsp for 30.08.22 and want to know how to edit it

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Here you have the latest update v26.08.22 which leaked yesterday, I downloaded it before dev changed links and uploaded it again.
As I sent the links to the moderators to update the OP to the latest version and they were not interested so I decided to add this links here for those who want to play the latest version and not only the previous version (v30.5.22) that dev itself shared just after the latest update leaked out.

Tower English v26.08.22

Changelog:

- 74 videos. (Chloe)

Toweren.part1

Toweren.part2

Toweren.part3

Toweren.part4

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Here is my updated cheat mod for the game version v30.05.22

View attachment 2010621

additionally it is possible now to change all character stats
View attachment 2010622

and NPC values
View attachment 2010624

This cheat mod is not 100% tested, be mindful that changing the character values can possible break some events.
Always be sure to save before you change any values. Have fun :)

As always with all QSP games avoid having more than one .qsp file in the assets\standalone_content folder.
copy this file into that folder and save the original in a zip or move it to another folder.
A very good and extensive cheat mod. (y)
If you have time and you could make the same cheat mod for the latest available version of the game v26.08.22 which I shared in the post above, that would be great.

Reactions: 4Finger

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
Here you have the latest update v26.08.22 which leaked yesterday, I downloaded it before dev changed links and uploaded it again.
As I sent the links to the moderators to update the OP to the latest version and they were not interested so I decided to add this links here for those who want to play the latest version and not only the previous version (v30.5.22) that dev itself shared just after the latest update leaked out.

Tower English v26.08.22

Changelog:

- 74 videos. (Chloe)

Toweren.part1

Toweren.part2

Toweren.part3

Toweren.part4
So i am a little confused here v30-5-22 is not latest but v26-08-22 is WTF.

disasterpiece

Jun 25, 2017

Tower English v26.08.22

Changelog:

- 74 videos. (Chloe)

Toweren.part1

Toweren.part2

Toweren.part3

Toweren.part4
Awesome, tyvm

Reactions: Mario4don

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone has a clue regarding the latest Cloe's scene. I bought the BDMS tools a the store, but can't figure out to progress. Returning home doesn't raise anything new.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
So i am a little confused here v30-5-22 is not latest but v26-08-22 is WTF.
Everything is as simple as I wrote.
Yesterday someone shared the links from patreon to the last version of the game that dev published on patreon which is version v26.08.22.
I managed to download this version from these links before dev saw that this version was leaked and before he deleted the files from these links and probably gave new links on patreon for his patrons.
I then uploaded this version to gofile and sent the new links using the "Report" button in the OP so that mods would add this latest version of the game to OP.
Dev in the meantime shared here the links to the previous version of the game v30.05.22, and the mods only updated OP to the version that dev had provided, but did not use the links to the latest version of the game (v26.08.22) that I sent them.

So to recap in the OP you have links to version v30-05-22, but the latest available version of the game is v26.08.22, to which I provided links in an earlier post and which you can also download using the torrent that was also provided earlier here.

Here is torrent for v26.08.22 if you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: Shafty

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
What's the deal with the hints disappearing?
The Code is written quite badly. If you watch the variables with QGen often you have to repeat the action, but because some value was raised the hint disappears. Also not every action you have to take is written as a hint so the hints are often useless or non existent.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
The Code is written quite badly. If you watch the variables with QGen often you have to repeat the action, but because some value was raised the hint disappears. Also not every action you have to take is written as a hint so the hints are often useless or non existent.
Seems that way, no idea how to progress lol

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
I can't get the "cooking for aunt" event to trigger in the latest version (v26.08.22). I got the required skill and enough energy, tried weekdays and on the weekend, but the option doesn't appear.

nvm, I was an idiot and forgot you have to buy ingredients first.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes