DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I can't figure out how to get the new content for Chloe. And as usual there is no hint in the hint.
Found the new BDSM gear in the mall, but that's it. Anyone figured this out?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I can't figure out how to get the new content for Chloe. And as usual there is no hint in the hint.
Found the new BDSM gear in the mall, but that's it. Anyone figured this out?
well it is soooo NOT worth it to download 13 gb for 2 szenes with cloe .... walkthrough for new content: go to cloes house at 18.00 .... have sex with her... buy BDSM set in mall.... go to cloes house on friday 18.00 have sex with her .... go to cloes house on wednesday 18.00 have sex with her 100% complete.... took me 5 minutes to complete download was 20 min ... nuff said.

Reactions: Cesarbr and Dole

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
well it is soooo NOT worth it to download 13 gb for 2 szenes with cloe .... walkthrough for new content: go to cloes house at 18.00 .... have sex with her... buy BDSM set in mall.... go to cloes house on friday 18.00 have sex with her .... go to cloes house on wednesday 18.00 have sex with her 100% complete.... took me 5 minutes to complete download was 20 min ... nuff said.
Done that. Several in-game weeks in a row. Nothing new is happening. :unsure:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well guess u use cheats ? i have a clean game ... (well was horrible to play through without cheats but i managed it one time) i use the car for 3 hours time advance and time advance is really the only thing u need in the game ... to answer the chloe thing: i had a 100% chloe save when i startet the new client. so the thing i did was the above .. visit chloes house have sex with her i say i like to dominate she says she likes to be submissive. i buy the bdsm set in the mall... a hint shows up visit her fridays ... i do that have sex with her.... another hint shows up .. visit her at wednesday... i do that fuck her again.. look at chloes picture 100% again. finish of that update ... if u don t have my starting point i guess u miss some szenes with her before u can do the new content..... sorry

Reactions: tower1111

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
well guess u use cheats ? i have a clean game ... (well was horrible to play through without cheats but i managed it one time) i use the car for 3 hours time advance and time advance is really the only thing u need in the game ... to answer the chloe thing: i had a 100% chloe save when i startet the new client. so the thing i did was the above .. visit chloes house have sex with her i say i like to dominate she says she likes to be submissive. i buy the bdsm set in the mall... a hint shows up visit her fridays ... i do that have sex with her.... another hint shows up .. visit her at wednesday... i do that fuck her again.. look at chloes picture 100% again. finish of that update ... if u don t have my starting point i guess u miss some szenes with her before u can do the new content..... sorry
Not using cheats.
I'm guessing that buying the BDSM set before the conversation where you can say "I like to dominate" is causing this issue. If this is the case I've sort of screwed my self over as the only saves I have before that is several updates back.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Not using cheats.
I'm guessing that buying the BDSM set before the conversation where you can say "I like to dominate" is causing this issue. If this is the case I've sort of screwed my self over as the only saves I have before that is several updates back.
You may try the on your last or autosave-file.
But I don't know the russian word used for bdsm, so you have to figure.
I will face the same issue.
Let know what works....

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
You may try the on your last or autosave-file.
But I don't know the russian word used for bdsm, so you have to figure.
I will face the same issue.
Let know what works....
It does appear to have solved the issue. Used save-editor to find: БДСМ and set it to 0. Now I got the hint to buy the BDSM set after visiting Chloe on Monday.

Reactions: FusiFranse

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This game is a hot steamy pile. The hint system is still broken AF
Anyone paying this guy on any platform. Cut your losses.

Reactions: HadazzH

ChadOchocinco

May 9, 2017
I can't get the .qsp file to rebuild from the .txt I decompiled.

I'd love to see a cheat version with the CMD insertion that some of the previous instances have had.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
26.08.22 Chloe [you can find the solution above in the threads, don`t buy bdsm before the hint appear that breaks the game] (30.05.22 Sally & Polly & Victoria?)
Talk to the coach in Stadium 12:00 or so. He says you can only play next year and the team is full.
University around 13:00 you can meet there Jack. He ask after a girl to fuck. (I am not sure when he not appear have sex with the girls in their appartment till he appears)
Sally talk with her in the bar.
After that talk with Polly in the bar.
Monday, Tuesday her apartment (West district appears at 20:00)
Come in with Jack.
University around 13:00 you can meet there Jack.
After that you can meet there Bob talk with him (University around 13:30).
Sally talk with her in the bar.
Monday, Tuesday her apartment (West district appears at 20:00)
Come in with Bob.
Monday her apartment (West district appears at 20:00)

I need Victoria have somebody found out her trigger?

I read before 30.05.22 or 26.08.22 no update for Victoria. I wunder in 30.03.22 I have had Victoria 100% complete and this hint is missing now.

Last edited:
Reactions: poopy13

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthrough for Anya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Take a nap at anya's house at 16. Select you're a prankster
- Meet her at the park and invite to the beach again
- Meet her on the coast on sunday between 10 and 12
- Go to Anya's kitchen at 16 and select filling water glass (you need Perversity 700 and cheating don`t count you must raise it with the beach)

Reactions: el1990

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Is there any guide/walkthrough on this game somewhere?
there are some old ones out there in those 125 pages .... but not good ones .... well there is a hefty grind in the game.... its a bit better with cheat qsp... the problem with that is that it often breaks your game... i bit in the bitter lemon once and played the game without cheat.... took me several real days (and many hours on each day) to get up to date with it... but now i m happy cause i only have to play the updates and i haven t encountered any breaks since several of them now...

Steffen2001

Jan 26, 2018
Hello I need help I have met Louise in the university but now it does not go further. Mary says "Not making enough progress with Louise", but I can't find the house in the South Area. What am I doing wrong

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes