Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I'm stuck with the sister and can't move on. What could I do?
its a bug that u cannot undo except u have MUCH time... cause u have to timeclick a whole 2 weeks till u get that bug away ..... even safe and reload will not undo that bug ... but guess tower knows now about it ( i forgot to mention it cause i just clicked thruugh the weeks and it was solved )

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
You keep going there every Mon tues thurs night and new scences open... or at least it has for me
there is no action in the picture on the right
There is no other option if you want to download the latest update because dev apparently does not provide an "update only" patch, so you have to download the whole new version of the game every time.

So you have 3 options if you want to download the latest version of the game: download it all as one archive from the links in the OP or download the game in 3 parts or download the whole game using the torrent provided.
well, on patreon there is only an update patch

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
You have to visit victoria at the cardealership at 1400 during the week. Then vivit here at 1500 on the weekends keep calling her grandma every visit till you get new weekend sence and if she tries to bait you into complimenting her choose the option that makes it sound like you didnt hear her. after doing this for a few weeks you'll get her so riled up you'll get the sex and starting the new week she'll call or you goto her dealership and you can buy the car

Bahahahahahahaha what a joke

L--DL91ukr3rVKbl

Sep 1, 2022
Good question))Now... people will start to tell that there was an understandable walkthrough in the SOB - this is a lie.Or that there was no grind, but it was even more boring and stupid there. I'm not talking about the quality of images, videos and translation yet.
There is no doubt this is a better game. The issue is, after so many updates you have a couple of finished characters which is just bad. And the fact is most of the time in this game you do not spend in your home, the mother has no sex scenes yet and by now you should've focused on her, sister, and aunt. I assume there will be a threesome between them. Also by now the trainer is kinda useless, kinda. I am just saying this game could have been much better if you put in some actual effort and you could've earned a lot of money by now. In this state, it's not worth it to pay for it.

Reactions: Mario4don

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I have finished all exept Victoria Barrington... what i need to do?
depends on how far u are with her ... have u fucked her already bought the car ??? it took me some time to get her to 100% cause u have to find all szenes with her .... weekdays in the morning she wants u out of the house szene.... watch her doin yoga etc on the weekends sunbathing at the pool ... watching her shower .... AND what i missed is ... watching her read in bed at 21.00 .... several times till u get the szene where she masturbates with a dildo and wants a real dick ... cannot remember if i missed something at moment but after that szene in her bedroom i was 100%

Reactions: Respectone

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
how difficult is it to put more detailed tips... Just increase the relationship or go for a walk on the weekend. It is very vague to put the event time and the correct day would help a lot in the game progress

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes