tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
hint is bad - how to go to picnic?
A picnic is very difficult, almost quantum physics. Christina is in a single location.But it's still very difficult. Even less time when you can interact with her.But it's still very difficult. p.s.Weekdays. Kitchen 7-8. 9-10.

zxDARKzx

Sep 12, 2017
everyone has a white screen on Masha that it is impossible not to look at the task and so on.look at this

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
there a cheat qsp file for this version yet?
quick port attached. some stuff in the main character menu doesn't line up correctly but its whatever
Could not test 100% as you can imagine but everything seems to work.
Just one observation regarding the new "chloe" code, i have not fully read the code yet but there might be a bug with a new variable "$data['события_Вика_chloeeye']" that the author might have mixed up with "$data['события_Вика_таб']"

The hint system as many have noticed didn't receive any significant improvement at all, really needs an overhaul.

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
I no longer have a clue for Sally and Polly. I am not 100% and I spent the night at their house, either in the bedroom or in the living room. What should be done next?

And what will i do whith sister whan you have the car?

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
are there any links to download this game that move faster than a snail pace and don't require you to sign up to somewhere?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
are there any links to download this game that move faster than a snail pace and don't require you to sign up to somewhere?
Use torrent from rpdl , you theoretically have to sign up for an account there but you can even use a fake e-mail and it only takes you a few seconds and then you can download all torrents for all the games they provide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: Black Xoul and ASem

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I no longer have a clue for Sally and Polly. I am not 100% and I spent the night at their house, either in the bedroom or in the living room. What should be done next?

And what will i do whith sister whan you have the car?
well how far are u with them ?? sex ? anal sex? polly or sally watchin u havin sex with the other and beein jelous ?? did u do the park ??? did u do the footballfield ???? ... please be more exact at what stage u are with them ...

Reactions: tower1111

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
Anal Sex Yes
Park with Sally Yes
Park with Poli Yes
sex with the other and beein jelous - I don't know
did u do the footballfield No
I have sex with the both in her appartement ( 2 scene in the night + & scene in the morning)

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Anal Sex Yes
Park with Sally Yes
Park with Poli Yes
sex with the other and beein jelous - I don't know
did u do the footballfield No
I have sex with the both in her appartement ( 2 scene in the night + & scene in the morning)
well there u have the answers where to continue ...

Bedo97

Mar 27, 2020
i can´t make any progress with Eve and Victoria
Do someone have any ideas
I need a Walkthrough from there

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i can´t make any progress with Eve and Victoria
Do someone have any ideas
I need a Walkthrough from there
and how should anybody know what u need??? are u at the beginning ? with both of them ??? or at a specitic point ?? do u think those that have played it through and want to help are mindreaders ???? if so i have to say sorry i doubt we have a mindreader in this forum.....

Reactions: tower1111

Bedo97

Mar 27, 2020
and how should anybody know what u need??? are u at the beginning ? with both of them ??? or at a specitic point ?? do u think those that have played it through and want to help are mindreaders ???? if so i have to say sorry i doubt we have a mindreader in this forum.....
I´m at the beginning i´couldn´t make any progress with both

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes