BhUn41k4jZITzf08

Nov 6, 2022
Didnt played it for a few years now. Is this still just a big video collection or is any interesting gameplay?
For you it will be a great game, there is a lot of new content. As he said this version has a bug in it when it comes to victoria. Hopefully, he will upload a new QSP file and fix the loop where the issue is.

For me, there is not enough content as I played every 3-4th versions of this game. And hopefully, he will start finishing the main characters. Right now there are 6 finished characters or you can say there are 6 finished characters. But this game has such a huge potential, it is just bad that it takes so long. But it is a lot of work, no need to blame him.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone provide a valid save file for this version or maybe couple versions back? I played this game 3-4 times. it's awesome. But I got new computer no save files from any games. Sad sad...

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Tower [v26.08.22] [Towergames] Compressed

Original Size: 13.1 GB

[Quality 80% Img / Quality 50% vid / Quality webm 3000KBs] Compressed Size 6.29 GB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

[Quality 70% Img / Quality 40% vid / Quality webm 2500KBs] Compressed Size 5.09 GB
Download

[Quality 60% Img / Quality 30% vid / Quality webm 2000KBs] Compressed Size 3.75 GB
Download*

Game's Previous version Compression (v30.03.22) - Link

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Reactions: BobTheF

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
I keep seeing two different versions in the comments. Which is the latest/correct one? I would assume it's the October one.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I keep seeing two different versions in the comments. Which is the latest/correct one? I would assume it's the October one.
Yes look on dates in version number, but supposedly this latest version has some bugs, but dev instead of being nice ;) and give us a bugfix in the form of the qsp file only because his last update has already leaked he instead adding links to the previous version.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
boy, that took some time

Tower-29.10.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
how exactly do I install this? Ive been waiting for it 2 hours already but the download is not starting, its just showing the infinity symbol

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes