Aug 17, 2022
anyone know what to do next after the weekend 21:00 event with mom, after waiting 14 days step? Did the thighjob, but the hint is blank and I can't seem to find whats next searching through this thread. thanks!

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
anyone know what to do next after the weekend 21:00 event with mom, after waiting 14 days step? Did the thighjob, but the hint is blank and I can't seem to find whats next searching through this thread. thanks!
There is NOTHING after the thighjob... thats at moment the last thing for mom ..... u even should see a 100% complete in her portrait .....

Reactions: tower1111
Aug 17, 2022
There is NOTHING after the thighjob... thats at moment the last thing for mom ..... u even should see a 100% complete in her portrait .....
well that would explain it then haha i've had the other portraits saying 100% too even though they aren't, so its hard to tell. Thanks!

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well that would explain it then haha i've had the other portraits saying 100% too even though they aren't, so its hard to tell. Thanks!
they only have 100% as long as there is no new content... if there is, there is normaly no 100% there...or better say as soon as u trigger the next step to continue their events the 100% vanishes and normaly even a new hint apears...

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
how i should install it? i've downloaded 4 parts but in each part there r .exe files, wtf
should i just change same files from 4 different parts like 3 times? i don't understand

Last edited:

nunya

Apr 25, 2017
how i should install it? i've downloaded 4 parts but in each part there r .exe files, wtf
should i just change same files from 4 different parts like 3 times? i don't understand
Put all 4 parts in one folder. Extract part 1 and the rest of the parts will extract on their own where you extracted part 1. You'll need 7-zip or winrar or some other similar application if you're using the windows default one.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Put all 4 parts in one folder. Extract part 1 and the rest of the parts will extract on their own where you extracted part 1. You'll need 7-zip or winrar or some other similar application if you're using the windows default one.
seems like only the file with the name ''femaleprotagonist'' r different in each part. But i don't want to risk so i extract each part in the same file, just replace the same files, i believe that should work

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes