Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Again a fast cheat file for the english 29.10.22 version. Tested a little bit and for now, I think it's good enough. Although some functions are irrelevant or not functional. If I have some time, I will code it better.
How do I use this? When I move it to the folder I only get this

oSNICKo

Dec 30, 2017
how do you stay at victoria house at 21h after 19h i always get kicked out of the house
i have a car and first fuck is after me

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
how do you stay at victoria house at 21h after 19h i always get kicked out of the house
i have a car and first fuck is after me
u are not even on 100% so that this version starts.... i don t know what the bug is that Tower mentioned , so that u are stuck and cannot advance with Victoria but since he mentioned someone with 100% completition before this newest version doesn t encounter the bug it may be the see her masturbating at 21.00 after the 3rd time u stayed in her house that long.... bring her to 100% before playin newest patch .... so she beein annoyed in the morning at u still in the house, seein her sunbathing seein her doin yoga and seein her masturbating at 21.00 is a must i guess to see the new content with her....

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know what QSP version this is for? I get a completely misaligned UI, navigation seems to be missing and so forth. I used the QSP provided with the (compressed) DL and also a couple of other versions I still have lying around (those are worse).

Because I don' t think this is how it is being intended:

Capture.JPG

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know what QSP version this is for? I get a completely misaligned UI, navigation seems to be missing and so forth. I used the QSP provided with the (compressed) DL and also a couple of other versions I still have lying around (those are worse).

Because I don' t think this is how it is being intended:

View attachment 2169403
You just use the .exe in the root folder. No need to use a QSP player.

Reactions: tower1111

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
You just use the .exe in the root folder. No need to use a QSP player.
Yeah well, normally I would, sadly the result is as mentioned above. If it's not a universal problem it probably has to be something about my specific setup (for example different players I had to use for different games in the past).
Thanks!

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Yeah well, normally I would, sadly the result is as mentioned above. If it's not a universal problem it probably has to be something about my specific setup (for example different players I had to use for different games in the past).
Thanks!
Are you using correct version cheat file?

Reactions: tower1111
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes