Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
finished this version. Victoria 100% again. tower1111 damn u are not nice to me... that last szene was really really hard to find..... ;(

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
its possible cause i just done it... tell me what szenes u have i give u a hint on whats missing
;)
i dont know i try interact with her, in her house, weeksday and weekend and also at work at her break time i have with her Rel. 900 and Perv. 600

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i dont know i try interact with her, in her house, weeksday and weekend and also at work at her break time i have with her Rel. 900 and Perv. 600
i asked to tell me what szenes with her u have unlocked of all the sex szenes there are not your stats with her, so that i can hint at the one thats missing... if u haven t even had sex with her in several locations than u cheatet your way to the hint open all szenes and maybe u are fucked up cause of that

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i asked to tell me what szenes with her u have unlocked of all the sex szenes there are not your stats with her, so that i can hint at the one thats missing... if u haven t even had sex with her in several locations than u cheatet your way to the hint open all szenes and maybe u are fucked up cause of that
i can have sex with her at her work, bathroom, in her bedroom after 21, on weekend pool, living room, when i enter her house at weekend she jum on me.. thats all i think i also put save if that help

Reactions: Balmung85

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
well i really had a hard time finding how to get the weekday szene the time to enter the house was a bit aham strange .. cause normaly u enter her house not soooooo late ;)
well, these scenes also work on weekends, there are two different scenes on Saturday and Sunday

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i can have sex with her at her work, bathroom, in her bedroom after 21, on weekend pool, living room, when i enter her house at weekend she jum on me.. thats all i think i also put save if that help
u miss the hard one ..... enter house weekdays after 20.00 that should complete all szenes
ps. that maybe even works on weekends as far as i read towers answer ....

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
I am no expert on this qsp stuff but why no update file instead of downloading the entire game all the time????

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I am no expert on this qsp stuff but why no update file instead of downloading the entire game all the time????
update on patreon
compressed?
Tower [v26.08.22] [Towergames] Compressed

Original Size: 13.1 GB

[Quality 80% Img / Quality 50% vid / Quality webm 3000KBs] Compressed Size 6.29 GB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

[Quality 70% Img / Quality 40% vid / Quality webm 2500KBs] Compressed Size 5.09 GB
Download

[Quality 60% Img / Quality 30% vid / Quality webm 2000KBs] Compressed Size 3.75 GB
Download*

Game's Previous version Compression (v30.03.22) - Link

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Reactions: bingo00
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes