tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Well I dont know what to say but there isnt any hint appeared for Christina. Can you please tell me what to do in the weekend with christina to move the story forward. Thanks in Advance...
Yes, I looked at the code again, these hints may not be displayed there. In any case, the following event will automatically start on the weekend in the living room in Christina's house.

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
i have 1000 rp and 500 perv at sis and they tell contniue with chloe but i dont have hints there what should i do?
and why i don't have any hints at all for almost every girl? thanks! and january i have only have 1 test? and them iam free from uniuntil the end of January

Last edited:

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
i have 1000 rp and 500 perv at sis and they tell contniue with chloe but i dont have hints there what should i do?
and why i don't have any hints at all for almost every girl? thanks! and january i have only have 1 test? and them iam free from uniuntil the end of January
Chloe. week event living room. 16 :00. Because there are no hints for every action in the game.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
thanks for the answer ! but sadly i am still stuck cuz i maxed chloe as well and still write that
Can someone help? I'm stuck with Chloe, I'm having sex with her in the living room at 16:00, sister already heard us on the phone, but nothing moves on, I'm doing this loop for almost 10 rounds, am I missing something?
If you wrote the truth, then you just need to go to the living room at 17.00

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Is there a walkthrough yet cause I'm stuck at relationship for the mom at 435.Everything I do it stays the same.Also is there any content yet or just all talk?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes