Reaver

May 31, 2017
Is there a walkthrough yet cause I'm stuck at relationship for the mom at 435.Everything I do it stays the same.Also is there any content yet or just all talk?
this game is a grind fest, to build mom up you have too clean the pool, take out the trash, in the evening wash the dishes. those will build her love stat. jack off during the weekend that will build her lust.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
this game is a grind fest, to build mom up you have too clean the pool, take out the trash, in the evening wash the dishes. those will build her love stat. jack off during the weekend that will build her lust.
Thank you,I thought was just grind fest.

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Note to dev. You will not release an update till you get 100 subs. You are currently at 36
Make the game less grindy
Less grindy = sucks less. Sucks less may lead to more subs
More subs is money
Less grindy is good

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Note to dev. You will not release an update till you get 100 subs. You are currently at 36
Make the game less grindy
Less grindy = sucks less. Sucks less may lead to more subs
More subs is money
Less grindy is good
No. It has always been written there.
mom
Relationship
washing dishes +5/ week + 35
breakfast together +5/ week +10
trash +5/week +10
clean yard +5
clean pool +5
vino +25
week = +90
for first event you need +200 .It will take 3 weeks
jack of 3 week for event
in these 6 weeks, you need to make progress with your aunt, because without her, there will still be no progress with mom without her
It's only a month and a half, although the start should be slow, the grind for the gsp game is very fast here.
There is nowhere to speed up the game even more.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hi tower1111
Can you give some information about the new update?
Because since you have hidden all posts on your patreon it is not even possible to check whether you already have the new update or not.
And my next question is what is the chance that in the next update of the game we will finally have sex with MC's mom, because it seems to me that it is probably time for MC with her to get to the point where he can completely consummate their relationship.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Hi tower1111
Can you give some information about the new update?
Because since you have hidden all posts on your patreon it is not even possible to check whether you already have the new update or not.
And my next question is what is the chance that in the next update of the game we will finally have sex with MC's mom, because it seems to me that it is probably time for MC with her to get to the point where he can completely consummate their relationship.
I did not change anything on Patreon and did not hide it, everything is as it was.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I did not change anything on Patreon and did not hide it, everything is as it was.
:unsure: Well clearly you must have changed something because it used to be possible to see your posts on patreon and so when you released a new update it was also visible, only of course access to all your posts was for patrons but everyone could see the headlines of those posts and now when entering your patreon only this view is visible.
1678869100089.png

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
:unsure: Well clearly you must have changed something because it used to be possible to see your posts on patreon and so when you released a new update it was also visible, only of course access to all your posts was for patrons but everyone could see the headlines of those posts and now when entering your patreon only this view is visible.
View attachment 2468447
You're banned, you probably can't see it, log out of your account.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
tell me your nickname on patreon, I need...
My nick on patreon is the same as here so "Mario4don" so you can unban me please :cool: , because there is always a chance that I will want to pay you again in the future to get some of your next updates that will be available in the future. ;)

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
My nick on patreon is the same as here so "Mario4don" so you can unban me please :cool: , because there is always a chance that I will want to pay you again in the future to get some of your next updates that will be available in the future. ;)
Well, that's obvious :rolleyes: You didn't have to upload the new version here , I will have to be poorer by a few dollars.In any case, thanks for one month of donation.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes