GpRjzQHHnv9aJgZH

Mar 22, 2023
Well, that's obvious :rolleyes: You didn't have to upload the new version here , I will have to be poorer by a few dollars.In any case, thanks for one month of donation.
You know that is not how it works. You gain popularity here, without it there will be no one who will know about you. That is the reason why many of the beginning release here most of their versions and later on when they have a schedule of releasing one per month, the public version is penultimate. You do not have a good schedule, but your game is really good. Has huge potential, but in my opinion and this should be yours. It's better to have 1000 players playing and 25 paying ,than 20 players playing and paying.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
You know that is not how it works. You gain popularity here, without it there will be no one who will know about you. That is the reason why many of the beginning release here most of their versions and later on when they have a schedule of releasing one per month, the public version is penultimate. You do not have a good schedule, but your game is really good. Has huge potential, but in my opinion and this should be yours. It's better to have 1000 players playing and 25 paying ,than 20 players playing and paying.
I had a period when the game was released once a month for a long time, it didn't help in any way. Now, especially no one will download a 13 GB game with a rating of 2.5. I wouldn't.:oops:

GpRjzQHHnv9aJgZH

Mar 22, 2023
I had a period when the game was released once a month for a long time, it didn't help in any way. Now, especially no one will download a 13 GB game with a rating of 2.5. I wouldn't.:oops:
Try making it HTML, that way you can lower also the size of it, by lowering the quality and length of the videos. I mean, I see many HTML that are far worse than your game earning 4-5* more money.

xx7

May 8, 2019
And that is very hurtful.
А бусти будет? Я-бы наверное заплатил. Ибо патреон в моей стране давно история, а играться с ВПН не хочется.

Will there be boosty? I would probably pay. For patreon has long been a history in my country, but I don’t want to play with VPN.

moborius

Sep 25, 2017
But.. any news about a new version / update?

Tower is an awesome game, played at least 6 times over. Downloading a few GB is nothing compaired with AA games lately.

xx7

May 8, 2019
It doesn't exist. Well, the old walkthrough is no longer relevant, although even then it seemed strange and wrong.
А будет ли апдейт? А не то я вам денюшки обещал, помню, но у меня они не бесконечны. Все потрачу на предзаказы видеоигр, а вам ничего не дам...

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Ah that’s a shame. Do you know if the hint system will be improved a little more with the next release?
How can something be improved if you do not write what the problem is? With Christina, 2 hints will be fixed, they are not displayed correctly.

ConsoleCog

Aug 9, 2016
How can something be improved if you do not write what the problem is? With Christina, 2 hints will be fixed, they are not displayed correctly.
Sorry I wasn't clear, I think that some areas of improvement could be when a hint is not displayed. When hints are displayed they are really clear as to what todo, however, there's lots of times where hints aren't displayed and you need to click around or repeat events before they are displayed. This is primarily with side characters like Eve, Mia, Anya. Even if it's as simple as 'Raise the relationship' that's really clear. Additionally, if it's the end of content with that character. Maybe have a hint that says that.

I noticed some suggestions with the Patreon, have you considered moving to an early release pricing model? Or paywall cheats? I think this game has a lot of potential and personally I wouldn't be too concerned about the reviews, it's all about taking it in your stride and improving it :D I'd love to see whats part of the next release!

Last edited:

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Sorry I wasn't clear, I think that some areas of improvement could be when a hint is not displayed. When hints are displayed they are really clear as to what todo, however, there's lots of times where hints aren't displayed and you need to click around or repeat events before they are displayed. This is primarily with side characters like Eve, Mia, Anya. Even if it's as simple as 'Raise the relationship' that's really clear. Additionally, if it's the end of content with that character. Maybe have a hint that says that.

I noticed some suggestions with the Patreon, have you considered moving to an early release pricing model? Or paywall cheats? I think this game has a lot of potential and personally I wouldn't be too concerned about the reviews, it's all about taking it in your stride and improving it :D I'd love to see whats part of the next release!

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes