Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
help! , the hint for Christina says: Spend the night in the tent.. but i dont find it...
First you must ask her to go camping and you can do it only in kitchen in weekdays 9am -10am and when you do it next you go camping on weekend 3pm – 6pm when you are outside her house.

Reactions: Aqqh and tower1111

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Torrents anyone?????
boy, that took some time

Tower-29.10.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
P.S. Searching doesn't hurt and is very easy and often takes much less time than writing a post/comment. ;)

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
P.S. Searching doesn't hurt and is very easy and often takes much less time than writing a post/comment. ;)
many people that are tryin to play those games aren t even able to read, or lets say read posts that are on the last page or the page before the last page, so i don t think they are able to search with their blood in other reagions of their body... u give them to much credit ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mario4don
Aug 16, 2020
2 questions.
Is the option to enter the university supposed to disappear, or did something break? Haven't been able to enter it for a while now.
Why IS the came called Tower, anyway?
Edit: The uni just came back. Is there school holidays in this?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
2 questions.
Is the option to enter the university supposed to disappear, or did something break? Haven't been able to enter it for a while now.
yes there are holidays and well Tower1111 is the programmer of the "tower" game ....

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
2 questions.
even the author doesn't know why the game is called that.
1. Perhaps there will be some kind of global plot with a tower, but it is unlikely. The author is a terrible writer.
2. Well, it was necessary to name it somehow...

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
what about make another hint system? Coz now its shitty ones, hint can be appeared or just dissapeared w/o nothing
mb rework ingame hints or just make normal walkthrought not even in game ;)

Reactions: Balmung85

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
what about make another hint system? Coz now its shitty ones, hint can be appeared or just dissapeared w/o nothing
mb rework ingame hints or just make normal walkthrought not even in game ;)
maybe you should write something specific so I can understand what is causing you difficulty

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
Can someone help me, i am stuck. cant progress with Mary & Anya as the hint says to first progress further with Christina but there's no hint for progressing with Christina. I have 1000 RP & 600 Perv with christina and have gotten bj once from her along with camping trips. but nothing more happens. Also how to progress with victoria and how can i get a car. without car i m stuck with jenny as well. And there's no hint for victoria and Eve as well.
Please can someone help me.. Thanks in advance..

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Can someone help me, i am stuck. cant progress with Mary & Anya as the hint says to first progress further with Christina but there's no hint for progressing with Christina. I have 1000 RP & 600 Perv with christina and have gotten bj once from her along with camping trips. but nothing more happens. Also how to progress with victoria and how can i get a car. without car i m stuck with jenny as well. And there's no hint for victoria and Eve as well.
Please can someone help me.. Thanks in advance..
Victoria should be called a grandmother, not to make compliments.No need to peek in the shower until the end. About Christina, I didn't understand anything, after the first blowjob on the sofa, there is definitely a hint "Weekend".

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
Victoria should be called a grandmother, not to make compliments.No need to peek in the shower until the end. About Christina, I didn't understand anything, after the first blowjob on the sofa, there is definitely a hint "Weekend".
Well I dont know what to say but there isnt any hint appeared for Christina. Can you please tell me what to do in the weekend with christina to move the story forward. Thanks in Advance...

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes