Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
ya logged in to dl.rpdl.net? if not do so, refresh the page, redo the torrent, do not use magnet (doesnt work for some). and dont use old as fuck torrent software like utorrent.
Yes I am logged in to dl.rpdl.net, I did all the steps but it's still the same. I am using utorrent web, idk know any other torrent software

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
what's sad? this is the only normal torrent without registration, with a lot of seeds and most importantly without bugs
:unsure: I think he meant that the sad thing is that even though your latest update has already leaked out here, you keep replying with links to the previous version of the game, and as if that would change the fact and your latest update will suddenly disappear from here.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
:unsure: I think he meant that the sad thing is that even though your latest update has already leaked out here, you keep replying with links to the previous version of the game, and as if that would change the fact and your latest update will suddenly disappear from here.
I don't think all people are idiots. Most, but not all.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I don't think all people are idiots. Most, but not all.
I'm not going to judge people whether some are idiots or not, but I know one thing is that a lot of people are just too lazy to read a few posts even on one page, and then unfortunately they look at the title of the thread and some posts especially this with some links to game and then they are just confused and they don't always know which version of the game they want to download is the newer one.

And by the way, I have a question for you.
Can we finally expect an update soon that will finally give us the possibility to progress with the MC mother and finally have sex scenes with her? I'm asking because I think your last updates covered most of the other characters in the game and MC mom is still very lagging behind with the content. Are you able to give us this information because it seems to me that a lot of people who have been playing your game for a long time are expecting this content?

carajames

Jun 17, 2022
I managed to edit in the old cheats into the qsp. As far I can see it now has the old cheats along with the latest content.
Could you (OR ANYONE ELSE) please tell me what Tab in the QSP file the cheats get added in to? I've looked through them but just cannot find the cheats one... or spot the added lines. IF I knew what I was looking for it'd be a great help and I'd then have a go at fiddling with the mod myself.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
This game seriously need a compression
Tower [v26.08.22] [Towergames] Compressed

Original Size: 13.1 GB

[Quality 80% Img / Quality 50% vid / Quality webm 3000KBs] Compressed Size 6.29 GB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

[Quality 70% Img / Quality 40% vid / Quality webm 2500KBs] Compressed Size 5.09 GB
Download

[Quality 60% Img / Quality 30% vid / Quality webm 2000KBs] Compressed Size 3.75 GB
Download*

Game's Previous version Compression (v30.03.22) - Link

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes