Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I´m at the beginning i´couldn´t make any progress with both
first of all i recommend starting with eve before doin anyone else .. cause Eve is the only one u get a negativ faction hit even if u do nothing with her ... so the longer u do not do her the lower your faction with her and the more grind u have to put into her ..... for eve faction u HAVE TO!!!!!! attend both classes in university EVERY!!! day of the week to not get a negativ faction hit with her on weekends when u visit her (friday is different second class.. its PE at 12.00 ) ... to accelerate your positve faction hits visit her after school at 15.00 and compliment her. don t expect anything new till your faction with her is over 500 or 600 ....

Victoria Beniston ..... there is a hidden troll counter... NEVA EVA!!! compliment her... only say thanks grandmother... etc etc ... with that the troll counter goes up and the more u have the farther u get with her...

let s see how far u get without further help.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
There are nothing on the footballfield
there is after u finished the girls .. fucked the first one than see the other beein jelous and u fuck her too .. fuck one in the morning etc etc ... visit the footballfield and the coach cause u want another chance at the team ... he denys u. u talk to the quaterback in university after school at 13.00 (he shows up the same way mia and the exchange student does) he want something from u so u ask the twins if they are ready for a 3some. etc etc ... u know the drill i hope ....

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
there is after u finished the girls .. fucked the first one than see the other beein jelous and u fuck her too .. fuck one in the morning etc etc ... visit the footballfield and the coach cause u want another chance at the team ... he denys u. u talk to the quaterback in university after school at 13.00 (he shows up the same way mia and the exchange student does) he want something from u so u ask the twins if they are ready for a 3some. etc etc ... u know the drill i hope ....
visit the footballfield and the coach cause u want another chance at the team --> I don't havre this.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Tower [v26.08.22] [Towergames] Compressed

Original Size: 13.1 GB

[Quality 80% Img / Quality 50% vid / Quality webm 3000KBs] Compressed Size 6.29 GB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

[Quality 70% Img / Quality 40% vid / Quality webm 2500KBs] Compressed Size 5.09 GB
Download

[Quality 60% Img / Quality 30% vid / Quality webm 2000KBs] Compressed Size 3.75 GB
Download*

Game's Previous version Compression (v30.03.22) - Link

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

dk2-5uWr8iKzugeZ

Nov 4, 2022
Version: 29.10.22

Links:

Victoria got an update.

Reactions: Sanjab

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
As the OP has not been updated to the latest version of the game "Tower 29.10.22 English" which was leaked and the original links to this version have already been removed by the dev and I managed to download the game before this happened here are new links which I re-uploaded myself for those who want to play new update.

Tower 29.10.22 English

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
As the OP has not been updated to the latest version of the game "Tower 29.10.22 English" which was leaked and the original links to this version have already been removed by the dev and I managed to download the game before this happened here are new links which I re-uploaded myself for those who want to play new update.

Tower 29.10.22 English

yeah, the broken version before the bugfix.
damn, gofile already doesn't open without vpn either :LOL::rolleyes:

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes