wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
if u look some posts back i clarified what u have to do to get Victoria to 100% .... people don t read these days ....
i did read your post, try all that but nothing happen, and i did say i have here on 100% from old save

Last edited:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Je n’arrive pas à utiliser le fichier fractionné.
Comment les utilisez-vous ?
Speak in english on this forum! ... Or something close to it for most of us... :ROFLMAO:

For the question, 7-zip. The best, but it's free.
To decompress the split files, extract the first file. It will decompress the whole thing.
Just have a look at the dir size if you have any doubt.

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
Speak in english on this forum! ... Or something close to it for most of us... :ROFLMAO:

For the question, 7-zip. The best, but it's free.
To decompress the split files, extract the first file. It will decompress the whole thing.
Just have a look at the dir size if you have any doubt.
strange, i writeed in english and used the translate to see it's ok or not. and it writed in french. soory.

And thanks it's working now, I don't understand why at the first time it's don't work.

Aug 16, 2020
I'm stuck with Eve progress. Last thing I could do was massage. Anyone know what I need to do next. Didn't you used to be able to visit her at a hospital?
Also, the university seems to have disappeared. That supposed to happen a few weeks after passing the test?

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
Victoria is still working in living romm at WeekEnd.
How I do something else with her?

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Compressed version or something please? Because the links like Mega caps my full storage around a couple gigs, other links take too long to download.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Compressed version or something please? Because the links like Mega caps my full storage around a couple gigs, other links take too long to download.
You can always use torrent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Any info on cheat update to last version?

Here below two posts where you can find two different versions of the qsp file with cheats for the last update so you can get one of them.

quick port attached. some stuff in the main character menu doesn't line up correctly but its whatever
Could not test 100% as you can imagine but everything seems to work.
Just one observation regarding the new "chloe" code, i have not fully read the code yet but there might be a bug with a new variable "$data['события_Вика_chloeeye']" that the author might have mixed up with "$data['события_Вика_таб']"

The hint system as many have noticed didn't receive any significant improvement at all, really needs an overhaul.

Reactions: wewladdy
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes