Nov 23, 2018
Downloaded today and thought I'd try it out, 1st thing I did was make it dark mode though.
Just need to replace the original "game.css" located at "*\Tower\assets\standalone_content\skins" with the one I attached.
It may look slightly off in one or 2 places and probably more when playing with the cheat qsp but seems fine without it for the most part.
Example without and with cheat menu:
menu.png interact.png cheatmenu.png cheatinter.png

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Downloaded today and thought I'd try it out, 1st thing I did was make it dark mode though.
Just need to replace the original "game.css" located at "*\Tower\assets\standalone_content\skins" with the one I attached.
It may not look slightly off in one or 2 places and probably more when playing with the cheat qsp but seems fine without it for the most part.
Thanks! Could you please share some screenshots for people to see before they try?

Reactions: 00100010

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
View attachment 1.sav I am stuck on mom step 5. Sunday at 12Aunt and Mom are chatting in the living room, and I get the option of "Come to", where there is a brief interaction about how they are talking about the MC. , but Saturdays or Sundays, no option to talk to mom at 1500 other than the regular stuff, and at at 1600, in living room, only "Admire your mother" available. No options to take her pictures.

Also, For Elsa, at 1500, Only options are "talk about Christina" and "Talk about your sexual preference", nothing about "Vacancies in the modeling agency"

Lastly, With Christina, No option to "Prank her" during pedicures. I am assuming it is because of the Mom Trigger.

Save attached, all help / suggestions welcome.

Keedo2143

Mar 9, 2019
im stuck with aunt, im using Walkthrough but i dont see option "
to caress her tits and rub her pussy.
"
step 14
if You tell me where the save is i will put it here, i couldnt find saves hah
you can do it if the relationship is 900, the photo in the swimsuit is completed, spend the night in a tent 1 time, 1 time spread cream

Atticus.Black

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone can share
v24.11.23
full save please?. It is a bit tedious to understand and complete despite the guide, sorry for bothering and insisting ♥.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
View attachment 3180693 I am stuck on mom step 5. Sunday at 12Aunt and Mom are chatting in the living room, and I get the option of "Come to", where there is a brief interaction about how they are talking about the MC. , but Saturdays or Sundays, no option to talk to mom at 1500 other than the regular stuff, and at at 1600, in living room, only "Admire your mother" available. No options to take her pictures.

Also, For Elsa, at 1500, Only options are "talk about Christina" and "Talk about your sexual preference", nothing about "Vacancies in the modeling agency"

Lastly, With Christina, No option to "Prank her" during pedicures. I am assuming it is because of the Mom Trigger.

Save attached, all help / suggestions welcome.
Solved it. It was a dumb (in my mind) logic that you don't just have to unlock all the scenes with the aunt. you have to play every one of them, all variations.

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
I go to aunt's room on Saturday from 15-18 but it doesn't give me the option for camping trip, I've done everything in the walkthrough but the option doesn't show up. Can someone help please?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I go to aunt's room on Saturday from 15-18 but it doesn't give me the option for camping trip, I've done everything in the walkthrough but the option doesn't show up. Can someone help please?
"""""""""""- You can go camping with her on Saturday from 15:00 to 18:00 at her house (just buy the tent from the shop and speak to her in the kitchen at 9:00 on a weekday). At camp only choose "....""""""""""""""""""
For what goal are you going to her room?

Reactions: Rik DaSantos

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
"""""""""""- You can go camping with her on Saturday from 15:00 to 18:00 at her house (just buy the tent from the shop and speak to her in the kitchen at 9:00 on a weekday). At camp only choose "....""""""""""""""""""
For what goal are you going to her room?
Thank you, the option to ask her for the camping trip wasn't appearing at 9. I had to skip for over one and a half month to get the option.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
does every part need to be installed simultaneously?
(can i play part 1 then save and play part 2?)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Relationship and perversity cheats in particular should not be added because unfortunately changing these values with cheats can only break game and some of events will not be possible to achieve as some of them depend on reaching certain values, so if someone raises them to too high value with cheats they may have problems with certain events for specific LI later on.

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
Relationship and perversity cheats in particular should not be added because unfortunately changing these values with cheats can only break game and some of events will not be possible to achieve as some of them depend on reaching certain values, so if someone raises them to too high value with cheats they may have problems with certain events for specific LI later on.
Yes, any tainer can break game, in fact it is 70% certain that it will do so. Thats why you have to use it carefully, not like madman ;)

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes