Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
I go to aunt's room on Saturday from 15-18 but it doesn't give me the option for camping trip, I've done everything in the walkthrough but the option doesn't show up. Can someone help please?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I go to aunt's room on Saturday from 15-18 but it doesn't give me the option for camping trip, I've done everything in the walkthrough but the option doesn't show up. Can someone help please?
"""""""""""- You can go camping with her on Saturday from 15:00 to 18:00 at her house (just buy the tent from the shop and speak to her in the kitchen at 9:00 on a weekday). At camp only choose "....""""""""""""""""""
For what goal are you going to her room?

Reactions: Rik DaSantos

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
"""""""""""- You can go camping with her on Saturday from 15:00 to 18:00 at her house (just buy the tent from the shop and speak to her in the kitchen at 9:00 on a weekday). At camp only choose "....""""""""""""""""""
For what goal are you going to her room?
Thank you, the option to ask her for the camping trip wasn't appearing at 9. I had to skip for over one and a half month to get the option.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
does every part need to be installed simultaneously?
(can i play part 1 then save and play part 2?)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Relationship and perversity cheats in particular should not be added because unfortunately changing these values with cheats can only break game and some of events will not be possible to achieve as some of them depend on reaching certain values, so if someone raises them to too high value with cheats they may have problems with certain events for specific LI later on.

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
Relationship and perversity cheats in particular should not be added because unfortunately changing these values with cheats can only break game and some of events will not be possible to achieve as some of them depend on reaching certain values, so if someone raises them to too high value with cheats they may have problems with certain events for specific LI later on.
Yes, any tainer can break game, in fact it is 70% certain that it will do so. Thats why you have to use it carefully, not like madman ;)

Kronvo

Mar 25, 2020
How to progress with Physical education teacher? I go to her house and have already 525 body type. But can't follow to next step, just that video with 1st kind of training.

alkthrough file url doesn't work. =/

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
How to progress with Physical education teacher? I go to her house and have already 525 body type. But can't follow to next step, just that video with 1st kind of training.

alkthrough file url doesn't work. =/
There is no next step in this universe.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Well ok played this years ago, even was doing the cheats for it for a while.

Came back to it and like the progress.

So overall i would say, interesting game a bit grindy but it's a QSP game so to be expected... they all are. Content is good even if the stories could use a little finetuning to fit better with each other. I can see that a lot of tuning was done since the last time i played it so the game was on the right way. Too bad it seems to be done i enjoyed it.

Aug 16, 2020
Well ok played this years ago, even was doing the cheats for it for a while.

Came back to it and like the progress.

So overall i would say, interesting game a bit grindy but it's a QSP game so to be expected... they all are. Content is good even if the stories could use a little finetuning to fit better with each other. I can see that a lot of tuning was done since the last time i played it so the game was on the right way. Too bad it seems to be done i enjoyed it.
Don't think the game is finished yet, since it had the completed tag before the last update.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes