PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You may wish to place an English language translation under each of the gifs that are primarily in Russian language, in addition you can likewise place an Russian language translation alongside each of the Gifs that are in English to be fair to your viewers.
I had a good friend a Russian Geologist when I spent a year in Antarctica (1979-1980), and I do not buy into the lies the globalist try to make to divide us. So good luck with your game, and thank you for sharing it.

Вы можете разместить перевод на английский язык под каждой из гифок, которые в основном на русском языке, кроме того, вы также можете разместить перевод на русский язык рядом с каждой из гифок на английском языке, чтобы быть справедливыми для ваших зрителей.

У меня был хороший друг, русский геолог, когда я провел год в Антарктиде, и я не верю в ложь, которую глобалисты пытаются сделать, чтобы разделить нас. Так что удачи вам в игре, и спасибо, что поделились ею.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Mary Dickenson profile change from "After her father's accident" to after "Dad's accident" or "after her husband's accident" it is the MC's father that had the accident.... not his mother's father ie, the MC's Grandfather.

Изменение профиля Мэри Дикенсон с «После несчастного случая ее отца» на «После несчастного случая с отцом» или «После несчастного случая с ее мужем», это отец ГГ попал в аварию.... не отец его матери, т.е. дедушка МС.

On Eve Cavallari a bust size of 5? I do not understand Russian culture well enough, nor the womens size measurement system, so in search of better I found this: 16 UK=50 RU, 12 UK=46 RU. My first impression looking at the GIF of Eve was she maybe a D or E, e as the fifth letter in our alphabet?
I rely on you to help me understand better.

На Кану Каваллари размер бюста 5? Я недостаточно хорошо понимаю русскую культуру, как и систему измерения женского размера, поэтому в поисках лучшего я нашла вот это: 16 UK=50 RU, 12 UK=46 RU. Мое первое впечатление, глядя на гифку Евы, было то, что она, может быть, D или E, e как пятая буква в нашем алфавите?
Я рассчитываю на то, что вы поможете мне лучше понять.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMarcus16

Claytonboy

May 28, 2017
Can anyone help me? To continue with sister I need car but I cannot buy a car. I go to car dealership but all I can do is talk with Miss Barrington

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Can anyone help me? To continue with sister I need car but I cannot buy a car. I go to car dealership but all I can do is talk with Miss Barrington
I`ve been sick this past few days so i didn`t go out so much. I decided to make myself useful and do a walkthrough for this game. I`ve seen so many questions on this forum and lots of people frustrated on what to do next, perhaps this will calm things down.
I will post this here and if someone transfer it on the first page will be better. Also, feel free to edit it if i missed something or perhaps i will not be able to continue.

thiel

Mar 23, 2019
I'm supposed to answer the door from 15-16 in the corridor of my home (anya quest), but I can't seem to trigger the event. I've tried this for three weeks. I have all the requirements but still can't get it to trigger.
Got same problem. Solution for me was:

Weekday 16:00 Anya`s house ask to pose and have Sex
Weekday 17:00 Anya`s house Study and have Sex
Weekday 18:00 Anya`s house kitchen pester and have Sex

After that i could open door on sunday at home.

Reactions: Panther7

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
As far as i can tell this game is broken.

Christina hints say sleep in a tent I looked at the walkthrough and it says Saturday 1500 and the even never triggers.
Victoria just stopped working She made food in an apron and then nothing happens after. According to the Walkthrough the next event is a pool even it never fires.

I swear the code in this game must suck because two events that are required to get progress in multiple characters is broken.

There any way to repair this or am I screwed? I am not going through that fucking grind again

kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
Quick question. I remember mother NTR with the neighbor friend. the WT does not have that content. can someone help me with the steps for that?
'Mother's Best Friend' might be the one you're thinking of. I also got them mixed and thought this one was the one with NTR.

Panther7

Jan 27, 2021
Got same problem. Solution for me was:

Weekday 16:00 Anya`s house ask to pose and have Sex
Weekday 17:00 Anya`s house Study and have Sex
Weekday 18:00 Anya`s house kitchen pester and have Sex

After that i could open door on sunday at home.
I tried them all, no options like that showed up.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Any lead in for the cheats on the latest version? I love the game, but cheats are needed for a lazy fuck like me.:LOL:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Any lead in for the cheats on the latest version? I love the game, but cheats are needed for a lazy fuck like me.:LOL:
Just use "search" option in this thread and you can find. ;)

Same as last time, copied the cheats over from the last one so not all the options might work. Credit to whoever created the cheats originally.

v24.11.23
place the file in
[game directory]>assets>standalone_content
Be sure to move the original .qsp file to a different folder before launching.
Made my own cheats for the game, I saw nunya posted different before, I don't know which is better, so you can try both out.
Mine is pretty simple: + next to money = + 1000$, + next to energy = energy = 1000. +- next to time = +- 1 hour. Reset day, reset week = self-explanatory.
And a few others on the info screen
Just unpack the archive where the .exe file is and override.

Reactions: Dgunslinger
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes