game12321

Sep 7, 2023
any ideas how to get the anya astrid threesome? Spied on them twice and it says I need to talk to Astrid cause she owes me a lot, but no dialogue is popping up for her at school, even after waiting a week. Both characters have blank hint screens, Astrid is at 700/500, Anya is at 1000/700.

Given how this game is, feels like its likely gated behind either amount times you have sex or relationship/perversity, but there is zero indication as to the trigger. I've seen all Astrid's new scenes for inviting her home too. Thanks

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
And how i can play that saves?
This should happen automatically. You probably need to remove the "read-only" attribute for folders. If it doesn't help, you can make a new save in the new game, and transfer the old save to a new folder and see what happens.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
This game has a planned tag "Pregnancy" but now I see the game is completed. Will it ever happen or can I abandon all hope ?

• Haha
Reactions: TFurguson69

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
itwont let me go camping a second time with the aunt i did everything the walkthrough told me to do but no pop up to camp

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This game has a planned tag "Pregnancy" but now I see the game is completed. Will it ever happen or can I abandon all hope ?
Bahahahahahahaha this dev is shady AF. This is the second time he posted it as "Completed"
I guess no one cared the first time

• Angry
Reactions: tower1111

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
On a lighter note since the dev has abandoned >cough< completed this project he shouldn't object to a mod that would allow bypassing this games grindiest features. Is there any brave soul out there?

• Angry
Reactions: tower1111
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes