cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
mom step 6
aunt step 21

After each update, I start the game from the beginning, hoping that the bugs have been fixed, and I get stuck on these steps... a total fiasco

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I`ve been sick this past few days so i didn`t go out so much. I decided to make myself useful and do a walkthrough for this game. I`ve seen so many questions on this forum and lots of people frustrated on what to do next, perhaps this will calm things down.
I will post this here and if someone transfer it on the first page will be better. Also, feel free to edit it if i missed something or perhaps i will not be able to continue.
Hi will the walkthrough be updated?

game12321

Sep 7, 2023
any ideas how to get the anya astrid threesome? Spied on them twice and it says I need to talk to Astrid cause she owes me a lot, but no dialogue is popping up for her at school, even after waiting a week. Both characters have blank hint screens, Astrid is at 700/500, Anya is at 1000/700.

Given how this game is, feels like its likely gated behind either amount times you have sex or relationship/perversity, but there is zero indication as to the trigger. I've seen all Astrid's new scenes for inviting her home too. Thanks

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
And how i can play that saves?
This should happen automatically. You probably need to remove the "read-only" attribute for folders. If it doesn't help, you can make a new save in the new game, and transfer the old save to a new folder and see what happens.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes