l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
:unsure: So even in the last final update of the game we don't get any new scenes with MC's mom and no repeatable scenes with her?
It's a great pity because the MC mother in this game for me is personally the most desirable LI in this game and she has the fewest scenes and on top of that no repeatable scenes. :cry:
I doubt it the last final update as the june update was also the complete till this time version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I doubt it the last final update as the june update was also the complete till this time version
:unsure: I don't know, game was already marked as "completed" after the previous update v30.06.23, but this time even dev on his patron page next to the post with this latest update v24.11.23 added note "[Completed at this time]".

1701904362051.png

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
torrent v.Tower [v30.06.23]
:unsure:
I see that the tradition is maintained by you because OP has just been updated with your latest available version of the game so v24.11.23 and you start spamming immediately with torrent links to previous version of your game v30.06.23 which was already available here for a few months until today when this last update of your game v24.11.23 has been added here.

And even though you do exactly the same thing every time your latest update is leaked here I still can't understand why you do it and what it gives you.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So has the dev built in any cheats and released any codes for this now "Complete?" game?
Since it's a grind your junk with broken glass grindy mcgrindfest

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Does anyone know how I can import a translation from Qqsp (quest soft player 5) I have qgenes to import it but it always shows code 105 dec; can't load file

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
So has the dev built in any cheats and released any codes for this now "Complete?" game?
Since it's a grind your junk with broken glass grindy mcgrindfest
Generally this dev doesn't like cheats and always complains when someone makes QSP with cheats, but despite this if you want let's call it "built-in cheats" in game he only provides what is visible in attached screenshot (you have to click on the MC character on screen and then on FAQ) and additionally you have also ability to renew energy after clicking on telescope in the game (telescope must of course be purchased in store first) but unfortunately it does not allow us to change time in game, which for me is personally one of the most important elements when it comes to cheats in QSP games.

1701914344015.png

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
Is it just me, or is there no sound on any of the video's? Whats the point on using video, and you dont use audio? Im sure people can just turn off the sound in an option menu, if they dont want it.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone know how I can import a translation from Qqsp (quest soft player 5) I have qgenes to import it but it always shows code 105 dec; can't load file
quest soft player 5 has nothing to do with this game, I have no idea what you're talking about

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I was referring to sexual acts, not conversations. obviously they are talking about something else...
Well, yes, I have to listen to every cut video, listen to whether they said the "wrong" names during sex and decide for each video to leave me the sound or not.Because sexual sighs and moans are very important.You can find all the videos, download them, to cut them on + 2000 videos and do this work.

• Angry
Reactions: jonas132

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
does anybody know the names of the cast? especially
mary (mother)
jenny (sister)
eve (mother friend)
anya
victoria

thanks!

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes