yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Tower-2023.11.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Hock and Mario4don

nunya

Apr 25, 2017
Same as last time, copied the cheats over from the last one so not all the options might work. Credit to whoever created the cheats originally.

v24.11.23
place the file in
[game directory]>assets>standalone_content
Be sure to move the original .qsp file to a different folder before launching.

raul07bv

May 7, 2017
does anybody know the names of the cast? especially
mary (mother)
jenny (sister)
eve (mother friend)
anya
victoria

thanks!
Mother :
Anya :
Victoria :
Aunt :

Im not sure , but i think you can get the names in the game? not sure

Reyand

Dec 4, 2020
Made my own cheats for the game, I saw nunya posted different before, I don't know which is better, so you can try both out.
Mine is pretty simple: + next to money = + 1000$, + next to energy = energy = 1000. +- next to time = +- 1 hour. Reset day, reset week = self-explanatory.
And a few others on the info screen
Just unpack the archive where the .exe file is and override.

Last edited:

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
I don't know about the others, but my problems are the incompatibility of hints, or the lack of them, because there isn't much information and you kind of just rotate from one side to the other without any perspective.
Ai says there's no more relationship with that character, but you've already done everything, and nothing changes with anyone else. A code review is required.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I don't know about the others, but my problems are the incompatibility of hints, or the lack of them, because there isn't much information and you kind of just rotate from one side to the other without any perspective.
Ai says there's no more relationship with that character, but you've already done everything, and nothing changes with anyone else. A code review is required.
I`ve been sick this past few days so i didn`t go out so much. I decided to make myself useful and do a walkthrough for this game. I`ve seen so many questions on this forum and lots of people frustrated on what to do next, perhaps this will calm things down.
I will post this here and if someone transfer it on the first page will be better. Also, feel free to edit it if i missed something or perhaps i will not be able to continue.

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
I send the photos (aunt) to the contest but i dont have the result after 2 weeks. Im stuck, anyone can help me pls?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
us

i did used updated version of cheats
but i need time and walkthrough of her open all scene quest after buying clothes and modeling agency at 1800
The scenes open in the same way as before
"7. Now you can invite her to your home from the university corridor"

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Everytime on sunday 12:00 its the samething 1702035321393.png and when i come on any weekend to talk with aunt 18:00 no option like this

What if i wasn`t your nephew

sorry for bad english

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes