icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
any ideas how to get the anya astrid threesome? Spied on them twice and it says I need to talk to Astrid cause she owes me a lot, but no dialogue is popping up for her at school, even after waiting a week. Both characters have blank hint screens, Astrid is at 700/500, Anya is at 1000/700.

Given how this game is, feels like its likely gated behind either amount times you have sex or relationship/perversity, but there is zero indication as to the trigger. I've seen all Astrid's new scenes for inviting her home too. Thanks
I'm stuck here as well.
Anyone ?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
are there any elsa content?
Her progress says 100% but there's still a hint " Not making enough progress progress with other characters "

Panther7

Jan 27, 2021
I'm supposed to answer the door from 15-16 in the corridor of my home (anya quest), but I can't seem to trigger the event. I've tried this for three weeks. I have all the requirements but still can't get it to trigger.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I'm supposed to answer the door from 15-16 in the corridor of my home (anya quest), but I can't seem to trigger the event. I've tried this for three weeks. I have all the requirements but still can't get it to trigger.
hmm sex with victoria

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Is it my fault that you forget to check the results of the photo competition? This could have been done a long time ago.
but I did check the contest.
The first one. This was the second contest.
Which I don't remember was mentioned, or even in the hints at all.
Well at least it's "done"

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
but I did check the contest.
The first one. This was the second contest.
Which I don't remember was mentioned, or even in the hints at all.
Well at least it's "done"
no, this was the result of the first contest. There was written "I opened a photo contest website and sent photos, the results will be somewhere in a week"

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
im stuck with aunt, im using Walkthrough but i dont see option "
to caress her tits and rub her pussy.
"
step 14
if You tell me where the save is i will put it here, i couldnt find saves hah

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
Let's see if you can help me . I didn't pass the January exam and I have all the parameters right. The only doubt I have is at dinner with my aunt, I have it in 45 but in red, is that why I didn't pass the exam? . And if so, how do I do it to have it black?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Let's see if you can help me . I didn't pass the January exam and I have all the parameters right. The only doubt I have is at dinner with my aunt, I have it in 45 but in red, is that why I didn't pass the exam? . And if so, how do I do it to have it black?
what? red?black?aunt?exam?45?
You didn't study well
You know the numbers. You can find the "academic knowledge" number and change it, right?
just put 1000 in "academic knowledge"

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
no, this was the result of the first contest. There was written "I opened a photo contest website and sent photos, the results will be somewhere in a week"
that was for christina. Which was done a long time ago.
This SECOND contest that showed up in the laptop, showed up after I 100% astrid. And the only thing left was Elsa's hint although her page says completed 100%.
So how many contests are there exactly? How many did you put in?

And as my first question said, I was asking about Elsa content, not Christina's.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
that was for christina. Which was done a long time ago.
This SECOND contest that showed up in the laptop, showed up after I 100% astrid. And the only thing left was Elsa's hint although her page says completed 100%.
So how many contests are there exactly? How many did you put in?

And as my first question said, I was asking about Elsa content, not Christina's.
repeat :FacePalm: There are no second contests that were related to Astrid, Elsa or anyone else. You forgot to check the results of the first contest.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes