Reaver

May 31, 2017
Well the dev did jack SOB's code to make this. There was a fair bit of discussion about it on F95 and elsewhere after Tower's initial release.
I knew I read something about someone jacking the code, but i forgot who it was. Still has a long way to go to be SOB.

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
If your game *NEEDS* a walkthru to make any meaningful progress without blind luck stumbling into events, you have made a shitty game. Seriously, there's TONS of vid files for events that you are only going to be able to find the events for if someone tells you when/where to go for the event to trigger. And all the talk/compliment/joke interactions do bloody nothing? Why even put them in to begin with? If they do nothing, there's no point to having them.

I got no problem with grindy games, but damn, at least let me know when/where to grind

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
If your game *NEEDS* a walkthru to make any meaningful progress without blind luck stumbling into events, you have made a shitty game. Seriously, there's TONS of vid files for events that you are only going to be able to find the events for if someone tells you when/where to go for the event to trigger. And all the talk/compliment/joke interactions do bloody nothing? Why even put them in to begin with? If they do nothing, there's no point to having them.

I got no problem with grindy games, but damn, at least let me know when/where to grind
There are hints for all non-obvious events. ( turn on in FAQ).If you click something and nothing changes, maybe you should stop clicking it? Previously, people wrote about some difficult events in the game . And at their request, I made hints in the game.

velass

Jul 23, 2019
There are hints for all non-obvious events. ( turn on in FAQ).If you click something and nothing changes, maybe you should stop clicking it? Previously, people wrote about some difficult events in the game . And at their request, I made hints in the game.
tower I stuck with Victoria(event with masage pass,nude pic no pass and kitchen pass)nothing hepene next.300/400.please help.big tnx

leunid2254

Dec 1, 2018
thank you very much for the fashion mod tower30.09.2020
walkthrough? twins please

Last edited:

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
The game works correctly. You only called her "grandma" 9 times, there must be more. I fixed it. Go to the pool on weekends.

Reactions: velass

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
hints are only available for the mom and anya?

aaaaaaaand it's gone

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes