Aug 7, 2020
There was still the possibility of a gay relationship, it would be possible to play.
And so another reversive clone of ETO and "Provincials".

MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
it's in the right night stand the one that has her underwear it's a pink dildo you have to click on it just look closely took me a couple minutes too till i realised it aint auto appearing lol
Thx! i found it!

next, need get the Massage Job to complete 100%

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save, please? This is one of the grindiest games I have ever encountered.

Abo

Sep 15, 2016
How to fix that bullshit massage bug with Eve?!!!!! I never had that option in conversation, since it appeared in game, how many version came out since then and that bug was never fixed!!! Can someone tell me what to do or what to change in save file in order to start that questline? All I know is that the relationship should be higher 500 and on weekend that conversation must appear.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
So how long after I've taken away Eves dildo should something happen?
The hospital is just gone, can't visit it again and the poor MC has gone with a boner for 4 weeks straight doing every interaction with her and nothing new happens.

plusss45

Aug 23, 2019
after the hospital what i have to do im stuck i visit her every day at 16:00 but there is not a dildo there what i am missing plz help

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
hi i got to cuni with mia, but can't find where i progress after that. anybody got further?

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
Happy New Year everyone! Can you please tell me where the language switch is in the game? From English to Russian. Thank you in advance.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Happy New Year everyone! Can you please tell me where the language switch is in the game? From English to Russian. Thank you in advance.
You need to change english qsp file with Russian qsp in the assets\standalone_content
But to do that you need russian qsp file. I don't know if anyone shared it here

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes