DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Started a new game and played Eve up to the end of the massage chain. No cheats used. (And what a fucking grind it was.)
Currently stands at 1000 relationship, 875 perversity with no hints and the last dialogue was about "taking our relationship to the next level" and her answer was "I've known you since you where a kid, get out."
How do I proceed from here?

Last edited:

Rittmiks

Oct 5, 2017
To continue branching with Eve, you need to bring the branch with Mia to sex. Namely, in the dialogue there will be a phrase to talk to Eve about sex as she is a doctor.

Reactions: Hotelhero78
Feb 27, 2018
If anyone is having the Eva massage bug, I read the code and was able to get the option to offer a massage after I changed her perversion to 800. I used qsp tools so I have no idea how to do it legit.

Astrid3

Jun 12, 2018
Русский QSP v29.12.20 c читами . Не особо тестил на всякий случай сохраните оригинал. Некоторый интерфейс становится английским.

Reactions: Hock and godmaker

Stan Rise

Aug 6, 2017
Русский QSP v29.12.20 c читами . Не особо тестил на всякий случай сохраните оригинал. Некоторый интерфейс становится английским.
Что с ним делать то? Куда его перенести чтобы всё работало на русском?

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
so the hints sometimes appears and sometimes dont, its difficult to play this game without a walkthrough, someone have the hints for every mission?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
To continue branching with Eve, you need to bring the branch with Mia to sex. Namely, in the dialogue there will be a phrase to talk to Eve about sex as she is a doctor.
My progress with Mia seems to have stopped at 1000 relationship and 600 perversity.
None of the available actions increase perv or lead to new actions. I must be missing something, somewhere.
Currently I can invite her to the beach on sundays and walk her home after school. Both only lead to cuni, she cums and leaves.
"Invite to play tennis" seems to have disappeared.
And I can't find any option to talk about sex with Eve in my current progress with Mia and Eve.

Edit: New hint on Eve when Perversity hit 900. "Hospital. Boner." Probably what I was missing to progress with both characters.
Edit 2: Yep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rittmiks

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
My progress with Mia seems to have stopped at 1000 relationship and 600 perversity.
None of the available actions increase perv or lead to new actions. I must be missing something, somewhere.
Currently I can invite her to the beach on sundays and walk her home after school. Both only lead to cuni, she cums and leaves.
"Invite to play tennis" seems to have disappeared.
And I can't find any option to talk about sex with Eve in my current progress with Mia and Eve.
perversity Eve raise to 900 and read the hints

Oct 21, 2017
Never played this because no chance i could download it without a premium account on upload sites. (i'm not from US)

Had some search using russian terms and i found a torrent file for Russian version 30.10.20.

Last edited:
Reactions: smndiga and Cravch

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Never played this because no chance i could download it without a premium account on upload sites.

Had some search using russian terms and i found a torrent file for Russian version 30.10.20.
well a tip from me..... mega allowes downloads up to 5 GB than your transfervolume is over BUT after 5 hours waiting u can download again ....... easy peasy no premium required ... and as far as i know other downloadsites use the same system ...

Feb 27, 2018
Never played this because no chance i could download it without a premium account on upload sites.

well a tip from me..... mega allowes downloads up to 5 GB than your transfervolume is over BUT after 5 hours waiting u can download again ....... easy peasy no premium required ... and as far as i know other downloadsites use the same system ...

I downloaded the whole thing using the nopy link in one go so try it.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes