thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
Here Save with Eve Go to Her Home 11am
thanks, when we done that it tells us in the hints to have sex with her 15 times. you already did that too?
tp save us some grind. i tried to find the variable for the sex counter with the help of the qsp save edit. it has 3 different ones there. but when set the counters 15 or 14 i can't seem to trigger new scenes. even though the hit with 15 times sexc is gone after that.

Edit: "EBA_CEKC_KoN_BO" (sry i can't do the kyrillic character on the fly) is the variable to change and i got to trigger the next scenes during a week day 15:00 then she drags you to the bed room and has sex in latex suit :)

Last edited:

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
thanks, when we done that it tells us in the hints to have sex with her 15 times. you already did that too?
tp save us some grind. i tried to find the variable for the sex counter with the help of the qsp save edit. it has 3 different ones there. but when set the counters 15 or 14 i can't seem to trigger new scenes. even though the hit with 15 times sexc is gone after that.

Edit: "EBA_CEKC_KoN_BO" (sry i can't do the kyrillic character on the fly) is the variable to change and i got to trigger the next scenes during a week day 15:00 then she drags you to the bed room and has sex in latex suit :)
did same thing also, but it pass 15 times and quest dont give update that is finished

and did what you say, go to her house weekday at 15h and she is now 100% done, tnx

Last edited:

Kamild90

Feb 28, 2019
This is totally amateur Cheat.
I edited it with no idea what I was doing, but .. :D
Did it for myself, but
maybe it will be useful to someone

Reactions: moborius

Copyholder

Feb 5, 2017
I can't meet mia, i've seen that there was a bug for some of you, how did you fix it ?
Well i help her in class but that all, can't see her

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
I can't meet mia, i've seen that there was a bug for some of you, how did you fix it ?
Well i help her in class but that all, can't see her
after helping she appears at 1400 in the university you will see her picture next to the sports hall icon click and proceed

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
This is totally amateur Cheat.
I edited it with no idea what I was doing, but .. :D
Did it for myself, but
maybe it will be useful to someone
is this working for you coz tried but the cheat is not for characters and item rest others are working
please share your save before events if possible

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I don't know why but I actually formatted all of the code in the game or at least to the best of my knowledge. Haven't really done a full proof read through the whole thing to see if it's all correct. Only for the English version though, doing that once was enough. Not sure if it'll run better or fix or break more stuff. More for people who are in the code and want to figure stuff out more easily. I may work on the translation more in the future but for now this is a good base.

Think it'll work for the current English version saves, I didn't change any variables or anything. Just made the code more readable.

EDIT: Updated the file, had a couple of things I missed and did a bunch of nitpicks.

Last edited:

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
Good day to everyone and Happy New Year! Tell me please,
1-Maria (mother) attitude 831 depravity 300 does not go further
2-Elena attitude 1000 depravity 550 is also no further.
3-Anastasia (a hint came out - Anastasia Pavlovna is a confident woman, I will definitely not achieve anything with compliments). I don't know how to proceed. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
Having kicked off her shoes, my mother sat on the sofa and rested.
When she pulled her legs up, I heard a sigh
“Mom, are your legs tired?” I asked her.
- Yes, I ran it in a day, my legs ache very much - she admitted.
“I think I should learn how to massage.
- From a good massage, I would definitely not refuse - my mother smiled

How to learn to do massage?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes