MontyX

Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys!
Can someone help me with this error message?
What does that mean?
I've got it under windows 7 when tried to start the tower.exe.

Thanks in advance
2021-01-02_02-37.png

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
so i m stuck somehow .... i massaged eve 10 times already ... and got to the thigs where it stops... i visitet her 2 times already at hospital but now the hospital is gone ... i neva eva got any message or hint or anything that leads me to a dildo.... i cannot interact with her bedroom at all... so how and when could u all get that fucking dildo ... or is it a fuckin bug again ....???? i m gettin more and more annoyed with this game it would be good if it was less grindy and had a DECENT hint/walkthough at least ....... every help is appreciatet.... also anyone on the work for a cheat qsp that doesn t bug out and works till the end with the whole content ????

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I always read all the comments to search for information about bugs, I did not see anything useful. Your problems with walkthrough are not bugs. If someone thinks that he can use cheats to set the parameters of relationship and perversity to 1000 and not break anything - he is mistaken.

f95Z0n3r

Jul 23, 2017
I'm stuck after taking the dildo away. No hints, hospital is gone and nothing new happens during any interactions with her. Going on 6 weeks in-game now.
I'm stuck there as well. By peeking in the vids and images, I guess you need to spy Ava (at night?!) again. There is one vid, where she uses the dildo instead of her hands. I guess that after this key scene, you are actually able to search the drawers in her bedroom. However I didn't manage to peek at her using the dildo.

freakkek

May 9, 2020
guys how to go out to a student with a cat helped at school helped after going to a cafe with her

Last edited:

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
also in the cheats there is command button any one knows how to access that and the list of commands

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
after i take dildo from eve in hints it say "Wait 15 days. Boner. Weekend. 11.00. Eve's House."
i did that but pass 15 days, go there 11h, try everything and still have same hints- no progress

o i did it from begining, without cheat that pass days and it worked

Last edited:
Reactions: tower1111

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Started a new game and played Eve up to the end of the massage chain. No cheats used. (And what a fucking grind it was.)
Currently stands at 1000 relationship, 875 perversity with no hints and the last dialogue was about "taking our relationship to the next level" and her answer was "I've known you since you where a kid, get out."
How do I proceed from here?

Last edited:

Rittmiks

Oct 5, 2017
To continue branching with Eve, you need to bring the branch with Mia to sex. Namely, in the dialogue there will be a phrase to talk to Eve about sex as she is a doctor.

Reactions: Hotelhero78
Feb 27, 2018
If anyone is having the Eva massage bug, I read the code and was able to get the option to offer a massage after I changed her perversion to 800. I used qsp tools so I have no idea how to do it legit.

Astrid3

Jun 12, 2018
Русский QSP v29.12.20 c читами . Не особо тестил на всякий случай сохраните оригинал. Некоторый интерфейс становится английским.

Reactions: Hock and godmaker
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes