sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Just saw this game, looks like SOB with some different graphics. Cheats from the Translation project got ported over as well but oh well, wasn't my code originally. Think it was Kinnerman who did a lot of them not sure if they're still around or not.
what do you mean about "cheats" ported from the translation project ?
i have just c/p my cheats from sob and other games (like big kuyash)

i don't want-care about credits, i gave my permission to kinnerman to use them before the date i see in your account creation :))

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
what do you mean about "cheats" ported from the translation project ?
i have just c/p my cheats from sob and other games (like big kuyash)

i don't want-care about credits, i gave my permission to kinnerman to use them before the date i see in your account creation :))
Oh I just saw a screenshot with the same cheat sidebar that is in SOB. I also had kinnerman message me one day about updating his cheats in the game but it was on an old dirty translation version so I figured he was the one who did all of the stuff with the Cheat Interface file. Never did figure out who did all of that to give proper credits. Just assumed, could be terribly wrong though.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
black screen where?
in entire screen ? on the right (main) window only ?
and when? when you load an old save ? when you just run the exe ?

Atlan

May 18, 2018
black screen where?
in entire screen ? on the right (main) window only ?
and when? when you load an old save ? when you just run the exe ?
I get the main screen where i can start a new game or load. when i click new game, i get another screen . and after that its just all black

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
guyssss the path has two roads ,
if in the left path there is a deadend DON"T JUMP , choose the right path , it's very simple

start a new game (first option) then choose the BOTTOM text , the one with blue letters , not the 18 net something

the first option is something "I AM UNDER 18" so the game just "ENDS"

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Sadly not .... as soon I go to the city the right part of the screen goes totally black :-(
we said it maaaany times :)))
its'a bug , you are tired
just press on the left side the Condition cheat button

Reactions: Shafty
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes