wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
Pretty sure by "always open on the left menu" they mean this which is also happening to me. It runs fine for a little bit but if you change rooms it sometimes does this.
tower.jpg

D

Deleted member 1923350

what do you mean "always open the left menu" ? (i guess are you talking about gs_inv_show_block ? )
the only break is when the condition of mc is tired or below (at least what i saw)
even with that , i have managed to played the game

also , let's face it , the mods are copy paste from my mods in sob/big kuyash (the games are identical) , so, no it can't break the 99.9% of parameters in the game , only the MACHINE TRANSLATION can break (which actually did) so bad the game (incorrect variable names)
if you click left menu (but it must - gs_inv_show_block) and return in the game, parametrs working twice. if you click again left menu and return - parameters working third time. Please delete mod. Thank you.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Well... I for one am happy with sknf 's cheat version. The condition "thingy" isn't that much of a problem and it lessens the grind.
Towergame you could also just try to help sknf to fix this little issue, instead of "Please delete mod. Thank you". I personally think it's a bit much to act like that because you don't like someone modding "your" code. lolz Maybe you could ask Avenger !? I've a feeling he's VERY familiar with the code. :devilish:

Reactions: Hotelhero78
D

Deleted member 1923350

Well... I for one am happy with sknf 's cheat version. The condition "thingy" isn't that much of a problem and it lessens the grind.
Towergame you could also just try to help sknf to fix this little issue, instead of "Please delete mod. Thank you". I personally think it's a bit much to act like that because you don't like someone modding "your" code. lolz Maybe you could ask Avenger !? I've a feeling he's VERY familiar with the code. :devilish:
It is a critical problem. If an important parameter works twice . it will destroy the game on this version or in future version.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
It is a critical problem. If an important parameter works twice . it will destroy the game on this version or in future version.
and i still can't find any critical problem (except one scene with aunt when you sleep)
so , let's face it , it isn't , at least with this version , critical
we played 30 (and more) versions of sob and big kuyash without critical problems :p
the main problem with these games , is the translation

also , some people they get black screen when they press the "i am under 18" and they just can't press the other button
others , have problem because they put 2 or more qsp's files in the same directory etc
the people they just can't read 1-2 pages before they comment anything

the only completely faulty qsp with critical problems , was the first version , because the translation tool translated all the variables with underscore with (almost) the same names (sybi.... and similar names)

i can do 2 things (in the next version)

1) to put also an "translated" version without mods
2) to not care anymore :) and just create the files just for me

Reactions: Jack-O

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Pretty sure by "always open on the left menu" they mean this which is also happening to me. It runs fine for a little bit but if you change rooms it sometimes does this.
View attachment 530543
One third of all posts in this thread make this same complaint. Another third of the posts all answer it. Look on that menu and find the line:

Code:
Condition: Normal
           ^^^^^^ Click here
Click on the word "normal" (sometimes it will say tired or other things, but if you click there when the screen bugs out it will restore the screen). Yes, it isn't ideal. And it changes your state of tiredness, so you are constantly cheating whether you want to or not. And there isn't very much content anyway. But it will let you see what little content there is (although maybe it's been fixed in the current download).

D

Deleted member 1923350

1) to put also an "translated" version without mods
Thanks. It is the good solution.

p.s. GOALS on Patreon. English version $33 of $200 per month. My English is very bad.I can't translate it myself right now.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 530543
Thanks. It is the good solution.

p.s. GOALS on Patreon. English version $33 of $200 per month. My English is very bad.I can't translate it myself right now.
Hi, i think i have the non moded file but after using it everything moves to left. So without fixing that there no use of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jack-O

Gifford

Jun 12, 2017
After few clicks, UI gets fked.. Content moves from right side into the left side, which I guess is supposed to be just Status info. But those two gets merged and it gest unplayable. Also unable to save or anything at this point...
I advice just to wait for another version.. preferably with standard QSP ui.

Click on Normal in the left interface returns the screen

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
ok let' see

as requested

Tower_en.qsp -> just machine translated qsp , without any mods
Tower_en_mod.qsp -> translated with mods ..... Tower i don't know , have you changed anything ? because i reverted my old "mods" back , and i don't get the tired bug

tower.xml -> the xml file for translation

style.css (extract the zip) -> something i do also for sob .... it just reduces the size of the vertical icons (if you play from a laptop with low resolution you will find it helpful) ... put it (backup original file first) here "assets\standalone_content\skins\sob\css"

also Tower you must rename the videos from camping ... the first letter is incorrect every time (itsn't an english c its' something else ? idk )

pianbo

Aug 27, 2016
ok let' see

as requested

Tower_en_mod.qsp -> translated with mods ..... Tower i don't know , have you changed anything ? because i reverted my old "mods" back , and i don't get the tired bug

style.css (extract the zip) -> something i do also for sob .... it just reduces the size of the vertical icons (if you play from a laptop with low resolution you will find it helpful) ... put it (backup original file first) here "assets\standalone_content\skins\sob\css"

also Tower you must rename the videos from camping ... the first letter is incorrect every time (itsn't an english c its' something else ? idk )
Thank you for the work! Just : for which version are the last qsp ?

D

Deleted member 1923350

Tower_en_mod.qsp -> translated with mods ..... Tower i don't know , have you changed anything ?
no

I made the English start-menu and I fixed this bug.

Reactions: sknf

krkarr

Jan 11, 2019
ok let' see

as requested

where do i put tower.xml?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes