SicFran

May 7, 2017
After few clicks, UI gets fked.. Content moves from right side into the left side, which I guess is supposed to be just Status info. But those two gets merged and it gest unplayable. Also unable to save or anything at this point...
I advice just to wait for another version.. preferably with standard QSP ui.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Don't bother downloading. You literally click just a few times and you end up with a black screen you can't get out of.
After few clicks, UI gets fked.. Content moves from right side into the left side, which I guess is supposed to be just Status info. But those two gets merged and it gest unplayable. Also unable to save or anything at this point...
I advice just to wait for another version.. preferably with standard QSP ui.
How is that thing not fixed yet ?
do you use this qsp ???
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-v100120-towergames.43050/post-2909136

Badmos

Jun 18, 2017
The bug with the tiredness switching the window seems to be in the cheaty extension bit of the qsp.

To fix this you can add two apostrophes in the "gs_inv_show_block" as well as "gs_inv_show". They are missing at the end of line 53 (switch from cheerful to tired) and at the beginning of the next line (caress event shortcut).

D

Deleted member 1923350

Yes. Your cheats-mod break the game. it is not my bug.

Reactions: Noddu

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
Did anyone got the aunt bug when you go to picnic with her and the pictures/videos dont apear just black screen? (text is working in that part)

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
The bug with the tiredness switching the window seems to be in the cheaty extension bit of the qsp.

To fix this you can add two apostrophes in the "gs_inv_show_block" as well as "gs_inv_show". They are missing at the end of line 53 (switch from cheerful to tired) and at the beginning of the next line (caress event shortcut).
i don't think so because the caress event shortcut button was "created" for this problem

the problem is probably the $loc,$metka var when you press the cheat condition button

Yes. Your cheats-mod break the game. it is not my bug.
i don't think that the game "breaks" because some ppl can't press one button :))
( we said the "solution" 10 times already )

the only problem , i see with this is the sleep function

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Did anyone got the aunt bug when you go to picnic with her and the pictures/videos dont apear just black screen? (text is working in that part)
that was a translation problem
go to assets\standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\nina and rename all (russian char)amping....webp videos
and replace the russian char, with the word "with" (without quotes of course)

Reactions: elmebeteg91
D

Deleted member 1923350

it is my bug in v. 0.548744. I accidentally deleted two videos. I fixed it in v.10.01.20.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes