Translated + M
Svscomics release new version ?
Torrent Russian:
Page 8 #154
Eng Translate Cheat Mod with more....
Page 8 #155

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
What is the latest version of this game in English (machine or otherwise translated) as I've seen various links and sources and am confused? Also, this game is HUGE in terms of file size judging from one of the links I opened! Wow! Why is that?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
What is the latest version of this game in English (machine or otherwise translated) as I've seen various links and sources and am confused? Also, this game is HUGE in terms of file size judging from one of the links I opened! Wow! Why is that?
v.260120 mtl, is the last one I found.

Game has pics and vids. Hard to compress the vids and keep quality "decent".

Reaver

May 31, 2017
ok... well I'm not making an account on Patron. So if someone wants to get a proper DL link that would be cool.

pieter

Dec 4, 2016
TOWER [V.13.02.20] (2020) (RUS) [QSP]

Plus russian qsp password removed
english machine translated tested seems to work

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaver

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
try this , but sorry can't test it right now if it's ok or not (i used my xml for translation , not the one posted above)

Avenger

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2016
Your framework is really good and the code very clear, so I understand why people would want to use your framework files to create a new game or add content onto your actual games. If someone gives you credit for the framework in their game and doesn't make money on it, are you okay with people using your code? And I don't mean the code inside the .QSP but the Java and CSS files.
I love your games man.
Thank you for the praise. But I'm against someone stealing all my code and then trying to raise money on it. And as time shows, such people do shit and quickly throw everything without getting easy profit on someone else's work. Because most of the people are adequate and you realize that these rogues are not worth supporting.

D

Deleted member 1923350

Since avenger is against using his code and design, so the game is closed. My nerves are more precious to me. I don't exactly write code for the game from zero.Although can someone will help, who in this versed. Then the game will resume. From patreon do not forget to unsubscribe who is signed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Vespak

Avenger

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2016
When you e-mailed me, I told you not to use my code, not to close something. LOL For those people who can't write code at all, there are other platforms that are simpler, where you only need to insert text and images such as Twine or АКСМА or similar. Just don't make a bad guy out of me:LOL:

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes