fukmada

May 3, 2017
So the dude makes a lazy grind game, barely has anything new each month and expect it to become popular? ok

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
That was that game..... Now it's no idea to played any further.... I really like this game, yes like SOB, but that game get throw in the Trashbin.... The same with "Big Kuyash" who was a top game to....
To Do Now:
1: Mark map.
2: Push the DEL button.
3: The map succesful are deleted.
Put this three game to one game.... What a F***ing game that could have been....

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Dev abandoned the game but his patron page is still opened. Anyway game have huge grind this not help if dev want make money creating games.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Dev abandoned the game but his patron page is still opened. Anyway game have huge grind this not help if dev want make money creating games.
Thats on the patrons now, he wrote in 2 languages on his patreon that hes discontinuing. Its not like theyre getting no warning.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So basically abandoned the game because they weren't making a huge cash cow. Well it's kinda moddable if anyone wants to keep it up, have to format the code in the game to actually read anything though. There's not really any of that done presently.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
So basically abandoned the game because they weren't making a huge cash cow. Well it's kinda moddable if anyone wants to keep it up, have to format the code in the game to actually read anything though. There's not really any of that done presently.
We really should start a proper SOB modding effort you know. It will be great; we'll put a ton of work into the game, get a small but healthy Patreon income and then Avenger will come back when he sees it, call us all thieves and make a tiny patch/update that purposely breaks our mod. Can't wait.

In seriousness I do one day plan to mod SOB although my last effort fell apart fairly sharpish without a release. Keeping teams together on adult games seems to be even harder than regular modding projects, understandably. Feel like a one or two man effort is probably the most viable option

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
We really should start a proper SOB modding effort you know. It will be great; we'll put a ton of work into the game, get a small but healthy Patreon income and then Avenger will come back when he sees it, call us all thieves and make a tiny patch/update that purposely breaks our mod. Can't wait.

In seriousness I do one day plan to mod SOB although my last effort fell apart fairly sharpish without a release. Keeping teams together on adult games seems to be even harder than regular modding projects, understandably. Feel like a one or two man effort is probably the most viable option
SOB is a lot and it's a lot of repetition describing videos. One of the reasons I haven't gotten back into it but it's pretty hard to keep people around especially if you're doing them for free. People come and go pretty often, think Girl Life has had that issue before. Lots of new interest and then old interest dying off.
Sort of thinking about finishing off the unfinished story lines eventually would be something different to do or add in some more characters. It's pretty open for whatever now.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i would love to see a continuation of SOB done by you Xorgroth ... you and your fellows who moddet it where doin a great job .. it was much more playable after your mods ;)

Reactions: doggbound

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
SOB is already huge enough and confusing as it is, and the core of the game is well developed. I don't think it would be really interesting to add secondary (probably even tertiary at this point) characters. If someone had time and effort to invest, I'd rather see a new game being developed (maybe with a better gameplay), which is why I had hope for Tower.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
abandoned ?! :mad:

i havenot started playing yet (was waiting v50 or so)
ok, is the any uptodate well-compiled (user's) walkthrough?
( i guess not, are ingame dialogues of much help? or to employ random clicks / trial and error method? )

so what is with grind?
if it is a datesim stats' grind which you can avoid with some mod/saveeditor tweaks....it is fine...
if it is about repeating same task dozen of times and no mod to skip that - it is not that fine...

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Since this is the last version for a long time, if ever. How much to get this version relatively debugged and with time cheats?

leunid2254

Dec 1, 2018
hi to all f95 zona
agree everyone remained fools
Towergames has been posting updates by drop for more than a year
and received a monthly fee of $3-5 and $9
whereas SOB and "Big Kuyash"
from Games by Avenger 200 rubles for 3 updates
offensively for everyone today it was the last
not abandoned QSP game
closed Secrets That We Kept [v0.6] [DoubleA]
MBF GAMES 0.17
angels-and-demons-v07
and many more games
I expect that this will not always be the case
Leonid

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
hi to all f95 zona
not abandoned QSP game
MBF GAMES 0.17
angels-and-demons-v07
and many more games
Leonid
Oh yea, I forgot about MBF. Did he just stop working on it without posting anything? .17 was supposed to release 2 months ago

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
hi to all f95 zona
not abandoned QSP game
MBF GAMES 0.17
angels-and-demons-v07
and many more games
Leonid
whats your point .... ???? i seem to not understand what u want to tell us ????

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
whats your point
i think there were 2 points ... it is bit hard to understand...
everyone (who donated monthly) got fooled because updates were too small (one coasted more than 3 updates of soab or kuyash )
it was the only alive qsp game ...until it was not and that is a shame
[he prolly missed extacity.]

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
.17 was supposed to release 2 months ago
i was waiting for it in order to put it on game requests . though i did that with v16 and nobody cracked it. (dunno why, complicated digital protection? non-worthy of efforts?)

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes