dave75

Dec 29, 2018
I cant' go ahead with sys; i went to south coast several times, i went to bar and helped cloes, and now i cant' do anything more...why?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
BE SAFE..... Backup the QSP File....
If someone will use this:

alert.jpg poster.jpg

This 7zip file incl both + fixed QSP files so you don't get this:
Use one of QSP Files.jpg
Do this first:
Alert & Poster.jpg

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
A... Abandoned ?? What's going on?

The game is closed/Игра закрыта
Игра закрывается, так как игра не популярна и я задолбался выпускать обновление каждый месяц. Хочу особенно поблагодарить покровителей кто поддерживал игра с самых первых версий. Возможно когда-нибудь в будущем выйдет вторая часть, но в данный момент это маловероятно. Всем удачи.

The game is closing, as the game is not popular and I'm tired of releasing an update every month. I want to especially thank the patrons who supported the game from the very first versions.Perhaps the second part will be released sometime in the future, but at the moment it is unlikely. Good luck to everyone.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well if he wanted the game more popular he should have made it not such a fucking grind feast.... he neva understood that he didn t make a fap game cause if you need days and hours to get to the content where you can fap too the mood is long gone.... it would have even made it more popular if he would have included a better hint system/walkthrough..... well consensus: it was not a bad game, but it was by far not a good game either with that grinding.... good luck in the future mr. Tower. maybe the next time u listen a bit more to the comunity who plays your games than u get a much more popular game.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Does anybody have a clue how to fix the teacher? When you visit her for the third or fouth time you get blank dialogue without being able to continue.

Also: This game is pretty good and I have no clue why people whine about it being too grindy whatever if you don't like it play something else that you do like instead of telling a dev how to make the game they are developing ;)
The hint system as in 90% of these more grindy games is atrocious though

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
Well at least he was honest and finished the game, unlike others devs who are milking with as little update as possible.
this game is good but the grind is too much even for me who love sandbox and dont have problem with that, boring history, boring engine with slows travels without fast foward, low reward for too much work.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes